Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Stuck below 950

Hi to my Workhorse friends! I'm so very sad. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my Tiffin coach built on a Ford chassis. It has served us well in the 16 months since getting it. Have 13000 mile on her. But when I owned my WCC rig, I seemed to be so much more active on IRV2. There was so much going on...so much to write and post about....what with the brake fiasco, chassis discussions, recalls, etc! Heck, one could write for days about a stupid fuel filter. So many questions to answer...so many opinions to give. So many interesting arguments. It was fun.

I thought for sure that I would be well over 1000 postings now and getting close to earning another campfire. No, I don't expect to get up in the rarified (is this a word?) atmosphere that DriVer and others are at, but jeez, I'm still down here in the mid 900's.

Oh well, I suppose I will just have to try harder! Whatdaya think?

Bob

PS: I must have been really bored to post an idiotic topic like this.
CoastieSCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Carolina Campers
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieSCPO View Post
Hi to my Workhorse friends! I'm so very sad. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my Tiffin coach built on a Ford chassis. It has served us well in the 16 months since getting it. Have 13000 mile on her. But when I owned my WCC rig, I seemed to be so much more active on IRV2. There was so much going on...so much to write and post about....what with the brake fiasco, chassis discussions, recalls, etc! Heck, one could write for days about a stupid fuel filter. So many questions to answer...so many opinions to give. So many interesting arguments. It was fun.

I thought for sure that I would be well over 1000 postings now and getting close to earning another campfire. No, I don't expect to get up in the rarified (is this a word?) atmosphere that DriVer and others are at, but jeez, I'm still down here in the mid 9

Bob

I realize that some of the Workhorse guys will move on to something else at some point, but When starting up a grade in my little 17,500lb 30ft 06 HR Workhorse Custom Chassis with dual Flowmaster mufflers and hear that low growl just as the big 496 engine comes into the torque range, I wonder if the guys with the high reving Fords enjoy this as much as I do. Enjoy whatever you drive, I hope to drive my little HotRod a long time!! Have fun, Tony
Tony in SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieSCPO View Post

I thought for sure that I would be well over 1000 postings now and getting close to earning another campfire. No, I don't expect to get up in the rarified (is this a word?) atmosphere that DriVer and others are at, but jeez, I'm still down here in the mid 900's.

Bob

Trust me... they're just a distraction and won't get you a toaster oven.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #4

Carolina Campers
I thought ..... I thought.... Oh well....
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote