Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Trip to Elkhart

My wife and I and our friends Gary and Janis just returned from a trip to Elkhart Service and Collision where our twin UFO's received terrific service. Over a two and a half day period the techs at ESC repaired or enhanced a whole list of things including jack calibration, replaced door seals and arms, repaired damaged bathroom flooring (from screws that backed out) performed roof inspection and resealed places where needed, basement door molding repair, sagging fresh water tank support, missing fresh water tank overflow plumbing installed, both chassis were lubed, and mine had an oil change as well. I may have forgotten a couple of other things. Oh, Gary's coach has a wiper park fail alarm which the ESC guys tried to repair but due to a lack of diagnostic software they could not do it. ESC is not a Workhorse service center but they sure would make a good one if they were. I want to thank Eric at WH for providing his telephone support to ESC.

While at ESC the techs from Noco/Auccuslide also worked on our coaches. Tim and Ed repaired my main slide, and both cable slides on Gary's coach. It is just fantastic to have the slides working so well now. They provided such good service to the slides including cables, sweeps, and most important a larger super high torque motor for our main slides. They move in and out really fast and smooth now.

JD, Roger, Walt, Rod, and Mike at ESC are a great group of expert techs. Better than any I have worked with before. It was obvious that they wanted to fix anything wrong with our coach. They wanted to fix it right and as quick as possible. The guys from Accuslide exhibited the same attitude.

Thanks to all their team work our coaches are now litteraly better than new!
-Gramps- is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-17-2010, 05:02 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gramps- View Post
Thanks to all their team work our coaches are now literally better than new!
Derrick, That's great News that all your issues have been squared away! The West Coast Rally is just starting up and pretty soon we gotta get our game on! Looking forward to it!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 05:10 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriVer View Post
Derrick, That's great News that all your issues have been squared away! The West Coast Rally is just starting up and pretty soon we gotta get our game on! Looking forward to it!

I hear you. I am looking at the entertainment now. My son's band which is doing well with their new CD will perform for us (they are a good instrumental band). Also Eric wants info because he said he will be there as well.
-Gramps- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gramps- View Post
Also Eric wants info because he said he will be there as well.
You do know that this is Bill O'Neil's Region ??? Eric can come too!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote