Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Ford Motorhome Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-08-2019, 05:49 PM   #1

1994 Ford F53 Blower Motor Part Number

I am having trouble locating a new blower motor for my 1994 Ford F53 in my Itasca Suncruiser. The Ford part number I have is 18527, but that brings up parts with other prefixes, and none of those have the right connector, so I can't tell if I have a match. On AutoZone and Oreilly's, the motors they sell don't look right either. Any idea what I should look for?
Thanks!

Sean
semcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-08-2019, 06:16 PM   #2

Good afternoon Sean; If the blower motor and heating and A/C systems are part of the Ford F53 chassis and not added on by Itasca, I would contact your local Ford dealership. They should be able to help you in getting a good part number. Of course the cost from them might be an arm and a leg so I would just be inquiring about replacement cost along with a part number. There is a possibility that part numbers have been superseded considering that age of your coach. I would give this method a try and see what happens. Hopefully someone here reading your post has replaced the blower and has a different part number to get you going. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
8.3Oilbuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 09:14 PM   #3

Ford Super Duty Owner
It would not be a Ford part as Ford does not make the HVAC for the F53.
First you will have to find out who made you HVAC system that your home Mfg used.

One of the providers was Evans Tempcon that a lot of the home Mfg used.

Examples of Evans Tempcon blower motors.

/
subford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 01:27 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I had that problem with my 1995 F-53 chassis. Took the blower motor to parts stores until one parts man recognized it as a Chevrolet car blower (forget which car). Turned out to be an inexpensive part to replace.
02rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:53 PM   #5

delete
House Husband is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
f53, ford