Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Roadmaster Motorhome Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-14-2021, 05:29 PM   #1

2001 Holiday Rambler air bags

I have a 2001 holiday rambler DP 30' ambassador it has the neway as series steer axle air suspension models as-090 as-120 as-140 and the drive axle is ad-160 ad-200 need to replace the air bags but cant reed the part no. without removing them does anyone have the part no for the front and rear for firestone replacements thanks
gd roberson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-19-2021, 09:29 AM   #2

Vintage RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I had a heck of a time finding airbags for my ‘97 Endeavor. Eventually I was able to find bags that were compatible, had the same mountings and built in jounce bumpers. However I did have to adapt the air fittings. If you can measure the bags and search by measurements and mount style, you might be able to find something that will work. The exact part number might have been application specific and discontinued.
Old 07-19-2021, 11:10 AM   #3

thanks I think I found the front ones the back is a little different just trying to have everything I need before I start taking it apart
Old 07-19-2021, 12:12 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I search the air Springs for numbers. They are there, but then you need to measure the plates.

I then call frightliner. They gave me the pn. I searched the internet. Frightliner 20 miles from my house had lowest cost and their deliverey person delivered to the my door for free.

I had a frame and spring shop install the air Springs. Out the door it was $400.
ArtJoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 11:38 AM   #5

2001 air bags

I to am looking for air bags for my 2001 HR Ambassador. My MH is on a roadmaster frame and not having any luck getting the air bags part number as well. Don't want to have to take then off first and have to wait for the replacements. The way things are now they may not be available for awhile. Let me know if u have any info that might help. Thanks
Mike in Va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 12:29 PM   #6

the air bags are hard to find I had to cross to holland and did find them the hollend no. is back bags9055 7248 front is 9055 7249 you just have to go to different truck part places to find them holland is the same as Firestone
Old 10-19-2021, 07:51 PM   #7

2001 air bags

Thanks for the info on the Holland bags.
Mike in Va is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ags, air, holiday rambler