Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE CHASSIS CLUB FORUMS > Roadmaster Motorhome Chassis Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-27-2021, 06:11 PM   #1

2002 HR Endeavor Wiring Diagram

I’m having some issues with the wiring on my 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor and I was wondering if anybody had a wiring diagram for it?

I believe the relay panel where the dash lights attach may have broken or corroded wiring. REV was no help, supposedly the RV is obsolete.

Any idea where I can get a new relay box?

Also I need a new Oil Pressure gauge, any idea where I can get one?

Thanks

Eldon
Eldonp is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-27-2021, 07:23 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Doubt you'll find new,
Here are some boxes listed on the Visione RV website, the Monaco 1 & 2 are what I have.

NW RV Supply carries quite a bit of Monaco parts, here is an oil gauge that that is used on my 2002 Windsor.

http://www.nwrvsupply.com/product/944234.html
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 05:05 AM   #3

Hi Jim,

There was no picture of the gauge on the NW RV site, Does your gauge look like the one that I attached?

By the way, I did locate the Monaco 1 and Monaco 2 relay blocks you mentioned. I’m waiting to find out if Vision RV ships to Canada, but I’m going to be going to Florida so I could slip over to Kentucky to pick them up.

I plan on getting out of Canada before the deep freeze slips in up here.

Eldon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0E41911D-5DB7-4427-8D2C-123BA8787567.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	347416  
Old 10-28-2021, 08:56 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Here is the parts page for my dash. It's hard to tell if they are the same, the main display and positioning of the gauges are different. But my guess they may be the same as a company like Monaco would have had a central purchasing department for parts and they would have taken advantage of volume by making gauge make/model pretty much standard.

The parts page does have the Vendor numbers which you can search for, that is how I found the NW RV Supply link, but there were others. Not that there were actually a couple different types used with dates prior/after.

About 2 months ago I ran across another site that had new old stock of the the Monaco 1&2 boxes, just did a search using the Monaco number and found this.

https://www.idiwordia.top/index.php?...ducts_id=25939
Couldn't find the other
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1 Dash Panel Parts breakdown.pdf (166.5 KB, 50 views)
Old 11-01-2021, 05:12 PM   #5

Hi Jim,

thanks for the info on the relay and gauge. I ordered the Monaco 2 relay, it’s pretty cheap so hopefully it’s not a scam. I’m having it sent to Florida so hopefully it will be there when I get there in about a month.

Cummins may have a gauge tomorrow but I’m not holding my breath on that. I may need to order it from NWRV and get it sent to Florida’s well.

The Motorhome‘s been sitting for two weeks at Cummins, Wednesday I will pull it out as I have to prepare things to cross the border on November 8, whether it’s ready or not.

Anyway it’s been in Cummins over 2 weeks, which is good in one way as I don’t have to worry about anything freezing, bad as that’s now my house and I haven’t had access to it.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:22 PM   #6

Hi Jim,

Now Cummins thinks the wiring to 3 of my dash gauges is either burnt, corroded or broken so the wiring diagram will come in handy I think, I’m not sure if the oil pressure, coolant temperature and transmission temperature go to the wiring fuse panel in the side compartment or directly to the gauges in question. It would be much easier if it went to the side fuse panel so I wouldn’t have to open up the dash again. Do you know if they go to the fuse panel Jim?
Old 11-03-2021, 04:41 PM   #7

Try the last post, well look at them all, but the last one may be fruitful.

https://www.irv2.com/forums/f26/99-h...sw-394014.html

Good luck
OldWEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 07:37 PM   #8

The diagrams posted on the other pages were Freightliner and Spartan, and my chassis is Roadmaster I believe. I have what I think is the right wiring diagram for my chassis, however it simply shows the wires going from the sensors to what I think are the gauges. I thought perhaps there was more detail to be had and that somewhere along the route to the gauge the wiring might go to the gauge via the fuse panel compartment so that I would only need to wire from the sensor to the fuse area and splice in the wires.
Old 11-03-2021, 07:53 PM   #9

Monaco Owners Club
My wiring diagram basically shows the same thing. It does not have detail on how the wires were run, it just a general schematic.

I do not think they go through the fuse panel, my wiring diagram shows no fuses. My guess they are all in the same wiring harness from back to front as Monaco prewired for everything as they built the chassis/coach. If you have a problem with all three it may be in one place.

Unfortunately all the wiring pretty much runs through the raise rails of the chassis and will be very hard to find/fix.

Good news is this only affects your gauges, the engine relies on the ECM and sensors for the engine.

Might consider investing in a good vehicle monitoring system, the cost would be far less then what you'll pay to have Cummins try and fix your gauges. Look at a Blue Fire system, blue tooth capable, you can monitor info on your phone, laptop, tablet.
Old 11-04-2021, 04:49 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldonp View Post
The diagrams posted on the other pages were Freightliner and Spartan, and my chassis is Roadmaster I believe. I have what I think is the right wiring diagram for my chassis, however it simply shows the wires going from the sensors to what I think are the gauges. I thought perhaps there was more detail to be had and that somewhere along the route to the gauge the wiring might go to the gauge via the fuse panel compartment so that I would only need to wire from the sensor to the fuse area and splice in the wires.
I have a wiring diagram for a 2000 Endeavor and it is on a Freightliner chassis. I also have a diagram for a 2006 Endeavor and that one is shared by many other Monaco coach models. It looks like the chassis changed in the mid-2000s. I would bet your is still a Freightliner. I think the 2000 diagrams would be the same or very close to your 2002.

You can download my 2000 diagrams (there are two pdf files) from my signature line ("wiring diagrams") then go to folder 2000-2008 diagrams, and folder 2000-2006 Holiday Rambler.
Good luck
CountryB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
endeavor, wiring, wiring diagram