So last week I finally got around to replacing the front shocks and we took a short trip. The shocks only took about an hour to do on the front. We were very happy with the result and I don't seem to have a pull to one side or the other. I will still get the alignment checked to make sure everything is good.
After we got home I tackled the HWH leveling 6 packs. I had one bad solenoid that was popping a fuse. I didn't need the whole valve, so I bought a Hydraforce HY 6302012 coil for about $25 off of Amazon. the resistance is about 11 ohms compared to 15.6 on the ones that were on it. I don't think it will cause any problems and is about $120 cheaper. I had to solder my connector on to make it work, but everything is fine now.
Afterwards I found these 6309412 coils on the Hydraforce site that I believe have the correct connector on them and have some coming as spares.
For the leaks, I used viton orings sized 015 and 028 after complete disassembly and a good cleaning and buff with an scotchbrite disc in my drill.
Now everything rides nice and sits level and quiet when we are parked.