Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Forest River Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-25-2022, 06:06 PM   #1

2023 Coachman Encore 325ss

All,

We have narrowed our search down to an Encore 325ss. Does anyone have pros and cons that they can share?
Jtambasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-25-2022, 07:24 PM   #2
Decrepit Forum Advocate

I've never owned one but in my opinion, Coachmen RVs have become more quality focused since being acquired by Forest River. Before that --around 2008 and before?-- Coachmen had the reputation of being low-priced manufacturer and quality that reflected that entry-level price point. Just like any manufacturer, some who own them are very satisfied and some have complaints.

That floor plan seems to be well-designed for a short coach and even includes a king bed. I think you are making a good choice but let's see what others might have to say.

Oh, and BTW --and please don't take it as a criticism or be embarrassed as it's a common mistake-- it's Coachmen and not Coachman. It's not a big deal on a forum like this but I tend to probably be more detail-oriented than I should be and I get criticized for correcting others for such trivial matters. I made the mistake on another forum of correcting somebody calling their ISC a "Cummings" when it's Cummins" but when it comes to actual proper nouns ...i.e. the names of people, companies, places, etc., I prefer to be precise but believe me, I've mispronounced and misspelled plenty of names and places so I'm nowhere near perfect myself.
theroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 02:25 PM   #3

Thank you for the feedback. I am totally good with correcting me. This way I won’t sound like such a newbie next time.
Jtambasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 05:16 PM   #4

We purchased a 2022 Coachmen Pursuit 31BH about a month ago. We are very happy with it so far. The Pursuit is very "entry level", but it suits our needs and fit in our budget. Very happy with the floor plan. The mechanicals all seem very sound and of good quality. I have had no issues with electrical, plumbing, appliances, or any features on the coach so far. We have about a 1,000 miles on it.
Old 09-21-2022, 06:46 PM   #5

I traded my 2013 Winnebago for a 2022 Coachmen Mirada and I am surprised by the workmenship. Of course I have a list of warrenty repairs to submit when I will be in Elkart... but I am satisfied by the overall quality.
Tricolor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coachmen