Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Forest River Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-09-2018, 01:49 PM   #43

I have a Coachman Randevou 2003 on a Ford frame, 6.8L V10 looking for wiring diagram. 120 and 12 volt systems. Would also like instructions on adjustments to the emergency break. Can send to email. mandsmerry@gmail.com thanks in advance to anyone with info.
MikeMerru is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-26-2018, 06:55 AM   #44

Ford Super Duty Owner
I had a 2001 Mirada. The chassis should be similar.. take a look at my web site for chassis info. Look specifically at the DOWNLOADS".. I have a lot of manuals there for the coach and the chassis.. The chassis electrical diagrams ll begin with a "E". there is a index for them "Electrical Diagram TOC" ..

2001 Coachmen Mirada 300QB – 2001 Ford F53 6.8L V10

Waiter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 08:15 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC40QS View Post
'07 Coachmen Sportscoach Legend SC40QS I have a question and I'm going to double post under separate title in new thread... I need to pull a couple panels to get to the dish cables, I'm replacing the old in motion dome with a Dish Travler 1000 and I need access.

It looks like there are partitions between the panels that have to be pried off to get to mounting.. also looks like maybe upper forward right side cabinets might need to come off.. HELP!

2007 Sportscoach Crosscountry. I replaced my dome with a Kingdome portable dome. I ran the cable under the coach to the front right side And up through the windshield post to the overhead cabinet. Has worked fine for approx five years.
Darwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 01:20 AM   #46

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
2007 Sportscoach Crosscountry. I replaced my dome with a Kingdome portable dome. I ran the cable under the coach to the front right side And up through the windshield post to the overhead cabinet. Has worked fine for approx five years.
I Should have posted my results from this venture a long time ago! Turned out, didn't need to do anything to wires, other than push them through the hole that was already on the roof and on from there through to the front cap, easily accessible with the TV removed.

I Have a new issue, however. The bedroom slider bound up and tripped whatever device it is that stops the motor when it reaches full extend or retract. Motor works if hotwired, switch activates two separate relays one for out, one for in, located in the inverter bay, both click separately when button pushed... the limiter is maybe.... where??? This particular slide does not have an unlock, it's the one under the bed....

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
SC40QS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 02:43 PM   #47

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Update: Fixed

Another I should have posted the problem and fix for it that I found. In the electrical bay, there are two rows of circuit breakers, one of them had fried. I'll try to post pix to help anyone else who ever has the issue.
Old 10-14-2019, 04:45 PM   #48

Im not sure what it is you are asking. I have done considerable upkeep to mine. Although it was a bit troublesome to find information, all the parts were available. Information on the chassis is available from Freightliner on mine. My friend has an 07 Pathfinder Sportscoach. Same story.
Old 10-17-2019, 01:11 PM   #49

Forest River Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC40QS View Post
Another I should have posted the problem and fix for it that I found. In the electrical bay, there are two rows of circuit breakers, one of them had fried. I'll try to post pix to help anyone else who ever has the issue.
Helps when you quote the post you're replying to so we can tell which one
Old 11-10-2019, 09:20 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
Thanks for the replies. I have used the restore kits in the past and it did ok. Found out my headlights are from 00-03 Nissan Sentra. Found some on ebay for $75 for the set. They look to be the same, I'll see once they arrive. Thanks again everyone.
Don't throw away your OEM headlights until you are sure your replacements are up to the job. Not all the aftermarket lights are made from decent material. I have bought them from my pickup and broke one during install and found the other broken when I opened the box. The plastic is not a very good quality. There is a supplier semi-local to you (Richmond, Va.) Richmond Bumper Service, they carry a better grade of replacement parts but do not sell retail. If you have a friend close by that runs a body shop or repair shop, they might be able to order them for you from Rich. Bumper.. They are more expensive, but much better quality.

If you the ones you ordered don't work out, this might be an option for you.

Sorry, I didn't look at the date of your original post.
dfuelman is offline   Reply With Quote