Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Forest River Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #1

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Concord 300TS

How many folks have the Coachmen Concord 300TS?
DRosedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2011, 10:45 AM   #2

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Looks like we Coachmen owners dont have a popular motor home.
we are both owners of new Coachmen motor homes. Is there anything about yours that you are hoping to find out?
Old 06-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #3

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
Aguy, so far so good. We really like the coach. There is a learning curve, since this is our first coach. We have had a couple of TT in the past. We try to take a trip once a month, usually 3 to 4 days. We are planning a 3 to 4 week trip either in August or September to Reno, NV to visit our daughter and son in law.

I have found a lot of useful information on this forum and a lot of very knowledgeable folks.
DRosedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:49 AM   #4

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I agree I have been learning lots on this site
Old 08-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #5

We purchased a Concord in March 2011. Seems like I'm seeing more on the road. I noticed your post was from 2011...do you still own yours?
RVwithJimmyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #6

We purchased our 2007 300TS in april. Put 7000 miles on so far. Longest time out on the road is 5 weeks. Love it, but thinking about a diesel pusher for towing out west in the future. Towing our subaru crosstrek has been easy but mountains would be a challange.
Joerpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:28 AM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Looking at a Coachmen Concord 300 TS with interest as we just saw one on you tube while looking at other units. What do you like and dislike about this model. We are giving some though about this model instead of a class A Tiffton Breeze 33 as size, height and width are a concern for us with other class A's. How is it moving around the unit with the slides in for a layover at Pilots or Flying J while in route. And lastly we want to take some long trips like Alaska so how would that fair with storage and engine power going through the mountains not towing a vehicle.

Big thanks in advance on any advice in helping narrow our search.
jandbstip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #8

Haven't gone through any mountains yet. But if i wasn't towing i dont think it would be a problem. No problem walking back with slides in. Do it all the time. You can always use more storage but we were out for 5 weeks and didnt have a problem. Many camp grounds have laundry facilities and every community has some kind of store to replenish food or supplies. If we didnt plan to go out west with a toad. We would keep our Concorde an be happy.
Joerpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 11:08 PM   #9

We have a 2006 Concord 300TS. The things we like are; the spaciousness with the front slides out. The ability to drive downtown anywhere and plug a couple parking meters being close to shopping. It's rather narrow footprint doesn't seem to interfere with other vehicles. The peppy V10. I feel like I'm driving a pickup rather than a motorhome. Mileage is 10 to 12 per Imp. gallon. No better, no worse than most.
Presently renovating... Taking out the dinette and installing a more comfortable table/chairs arrangement. Replacing the jack knife sofa with a comfortable reclining love seat. Hoping to miss some of that white stuff that comes around later this year
ConcordCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:23 AM   #10

I recently bought a 2008 Concord3300TS. Like it so far. Only problems have been ac condensate leaking into coach and coach light switch just inside door is stuck between off and on.
ljd327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 09:21 AM   #11

Forest River Owners Club
We just purchased new 300ds cant wait till jan 8th for pick up
jjSpeedwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:01 AM   #12

concord 300ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joerpilot View Post
Haven't gone through any mountains yet. But if i wasn't towing i dont think it would be a problem. No problem walking back with slides in. Do it all the time. You can always use more storage but we were out for 5 weeks and didnt have a problem. Many camp grounds have laundry facilities and every community has some kind of store to replenish food or supplies. If we didnt plan to go out west with a toad. We would keep our Concorde an be happy.
2013 300 ts, chevy 6 liter v8. mine does good in Colo. mountains towing 2002 chevy s 10. I try to keep my speed at 65 mph so gas mileage is around 9 to 11 mpg so far, am ok with it. just don't like the long tail swing when pulling out of fuel pumps.
riche156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 04:09 AM   #13

Add another happy Concord 300DS owner to the list. Mine is on the 2016 Ford chassis.

Aaron
Old 05-14-2016, 05:04 PM   #14

I am looking at a used 2013 Concord 300TS right now. Glad to see some happy owners.
kitcat is offline   Reply With Quote