New Product - Cross Trek Class C
Anyone check out the new Cross Trek Class C RV Product Line by Coachman?
They're offering some very interesting innovations.
- No Generators, all House Battery with some solar recharging capability
- HUGE Cavernous Exterior Storage Bay (up to 130 CF)
With built in tie downs, hooks, shelving and nets
Spacious enough to store Bikes inside.
- Removable inside TV with quick hook-up for outside viewing
- Wi-Fi Ranger for greater internet connectivity
- Also, 3-way Refrigerator is standard I believe
Coachman's customary XL Propane and Fresh Water capacity too.
Models available on Ford 350, Ford Transit or Chevy chassis.
If they only offered a Fiberglass Roof I'd be very tempted, but they still only offer
the TPO which I'm not a fan of. Just watching the Coachman Video for TPO maintenance
is enough to turn me off.
Overall, an exciting product line that 'Active' RVers that like to tote a lot of Outdoor Gear,
will likely enjoy.