Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 11:40 AM   #43

More Places in Arizona to find Break-Up plus

Places in Arizona To buy Break-Up plus black & gray water treatment
RV Care Center, 1535 E. Ramar Rd., Bullhead City, AZ.
Trotter’s RV 2645 Airway Rd, Kingman, AZ.
Boston’s True Value, 620 N. Navajo, Page, AZ.
Fisher's Landing resort and store at 11176 N. Fisher's Landing Rd., Yuma, AZ.
HILCO, 190 s. Ave B, Yuma, AZ.

Remember our December case special goes off in 19 days. There is still time to save $30\case !!!:
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-11-2016, 02:04 PM   #44

More dealers

Places in Arizona To buy Break-Up plus black & gray water treatment
RV Care Center, 1535 E. Ramar Rd., Bullhead City, AZ.
Trotter’s RV 2645 Airway Rd, Kingman, AZ.
Boston’s True Value, 620 N. Navajo, Page, AZ.
Fisher's Landing resort and store at 11176 N. Fisher's Landing Rd., Yuma, AZ.
HILCO, 190 s. Ave B, Yuma, AZ.

Remember our December case special goes off in 19 days. There is still time to save $30\case !!!:
Old 12-15-2016, 10:33 AM   #45

Shop these FINE Texas & Louisiana RV Dealers

Shop at these fine Texas-LA dealers for Break-Up plus black & gray water treatment
Jack Sisemore Traveland, 4341 Canyon Dr., Amarillo, TX
Bennett’s Camping, 2708 E. Hwy 377, Granbury, TX
Channel View Supply, 15450 I-10 E. Freeway, Channelview, TX
Fun Town RV Houston, 6767 US Hwy 59(N), Whorton, TX
M & G Trailer Ranch, 777 S. Hwy 288 B, Clute (SE of Houston) TX
Hayes RV, 5009 Judson Rd., N. Longview, TX

Blanchard’s Trailer Sales, 6632 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA
Bayou Outdoor Superstore, 1800 Barksdale Blvd., Bossier City, LA

Remember our December case special goes off in 17 days. There is still time to save $30\case !!!
Old 12-15-2016, 11:20 PM   #46

16 days left

Break-Up plus black & gray water treatment
Remember our December case special goes off in 16 days. There is still time to save $30\case !
Click on our banner ad link on the right to go directly to our website.
Old 12-17-2016, 10:20 AM   #47

Only 15 days left

Remember our December case special goes off in 15 days.

There is still time to save $30\case !!!
Christmas Price Rollback through December 2016
A case of 12 quarts is now $30 off ! Regular wholesale is $119 is now only $89\case.
Buy BREAK-UP plus RV holding tank treatment for $7.42\quart in a 12 quarts case.
Belong to a club? Get together with your friends and club members to buy a case or two,
or be a roving dealers. The $89\case includes S & H for delivery in the lower 48 US states by Fedex to USPS street addresses. Use the 12 quart buy now button on our website, www.breakupplus.com
Old 12-22-2016, 10:58 AM   #48

9 days left on our case special

Remember our December case special goes off in 9 days. There is still time to save $30 on a case of 12 quarts !

Please enjoy the holiday of your persuasion. As for me, I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. For my Jewish friends I wish you all a Happy Hanukah. To all of you who might get a little tipsy while celebrating, get a designated driver, and enjoy the reason for the season. Blessings. Lou Sistek
Old 12-28-2016, 01:57 PM   #49

3 days left for case special Sales reps wanted

3 days left for our case of 12 quarts special. There is still time to save $30 on a case of 12 quarts!
This is a great way to start carrying Break-Up plus in your store. We are always looking for new dealers.

We are also looking for sales reps. Work from home on your computer or while on the road. We drop ship and send you your commissions. E-mail us for details. We would love to talk to you. Ask for LOU
Old 12-29-2016, 08:27 PM   #50

48 hours left - act now

Dec. 30, 2016
48 HOURS LEFT - ACT NOW
We are looking for experienced sales reps. Work from home on your computer or while on the road. We drop ship and send you your commissions. E-mail us for details. We would love to talk to you. Ask for LOU. Consult www.breakupplus.com for product description.

48 hours left for our case of 12 quarts special. There is still time to save $30 on a case of 12 quarts!
This is a great way to start carrying Break-Up plus in your store. We are always looking for new dealers.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:55 PM   #51

A claim at the website is made that Break-Up Plus "removes Solids Build-up and Frees Gauges". So, if I put 5 oz. of Break-up Plus into my 42 gal black water tank (1 oz./10 gal. recommended) filled with water, I can expect my tank sensors to start working again?

How long do I leave the mixture in the tank to affect the maximum cleaning of the tank and sensors? How many dump cycles to get the best overall result?

Knowing a bit more about your product may push me towards "Break-Up Plus".
Closed Thread