Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-20-2020, 04:08 PM   #85

Talking

Received the slide out lube and gas treatment today. Talk about fast delivery !! Gonna give the slide out a spray but probably won't get a chance to try the gas treatment since the MH is soon gonna be put away for the Winter.
Vulcan1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2020, 09:51 AM   #86

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Interested in products for Class A gasser

Would love to check out your products for a 2002 Class A with 8.1 Vortec
hdflsts2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 01:02 PM   #87

Facebook Live RV Special and RV product giveaway!

Check out our RV special on our Facebook Live, Thursday, November 5th at 1:30 pm. We will be having a giveaway of our RV products to one lucky winner. A great chance to tune in and learn more about our RV products. We will also be taking questions.

Watch at: https://www.facebook.com/events/6324...32431680877678

Giveaway: https://www.hotshotsecret.com/giveaw...13lK8KSE1wBiDM
HotShots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:01 AM   #88

Need your help Hot Shot, I received your slide lube and gas treatment and a coupon for diesel lube,but I replied to you that I had a gas coach. So you emailed a code for LX4 but I can't get it to work,I tried live chat but no luck. Also I had the same problem with our full wall slide,slow on 1 end slide jams,and sprayed with your slide lube and again it cured it,I kind of thought the first time on living room slide might have been coincidence but not now,I'm going to call schwintek again and tell them because they don't recommend and lube.
Wrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:17 AM   #89

HOT SHOT RV SLIDE LUBE . Well we're heading to the Keys so slides are being used every 2or3 days as we slowly head south and slides are working perfectly. Now that we've had the same problem on 2 different slides a month apart and the same instant results I now don't think it was a coincidence anymore . I am spraying the rollers on the floor and tracks on outside slide walls. I've called Schwintek again and told them I'm using the hot shot rv slide lube and waiting on a call back for there opinion.The second slide problem was same as living room but this time on full wall slide VERY heavy 20+ft slide,but sprayed all 12 rollers on the floor and tracks and amazing! pulled in smooth and perfect. 3 moves this week and still no problems. I'm now also using there Hot Shot rv gas treatment We'll see if it works as good,should go through a couple of tank fulls on the way.
Wrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 05:15 PM   #90

I'd like to try your diesel additive as my thor palazzo sits for most of the year . powered by cummings 340
mike731@centurytel.net
mikewilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:34 PM   #91

I received your sample products and misunderstood the instructions on the slide lube. I sprayed it on the sllde seals, will it damage them?
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 04:12 AM   #92

Received the sample bottle of RV Diesel additive, Thank You. I've actually already used the Extreme Diesel additive in my coach. I've also used it in the past regularly including stiction eliminator on my old Ford 7.3. Using your products in my 7.3 made me a believer. I had 180,000 miles on my '01 Ford 7.3 Dually with original injectors, wasn't many of them that could say the same thing. RV put up for the winter, but I'm confident your products will help keep things in top shape.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:46 AM   #93

Hot Shot's Secret

You will be ok. It is safe to use on metal, rubber, vinyl and plastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
I received your sample products and misunderstood the instructions on the slide lube. I sprayed it on the sllde seals, will it damage them?
HotShots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 11:10 AM   #94

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShots View Post
You will be ok. It is safe to use on metal, rubber, vinyl and plastic.
===============================================
Does it do any good using it on the rubber seals?
rvtips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:04 AM   #95

Slide lube

Would love to try your slide lube for a rockwood TT, Thanks
dale1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 01:53 PM   #96

Tiffin Owners Club
Free is good

Happy to try your product out
L2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 10:47 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvtips View Post
===============================================
Does it do any good using it on the rubber seals?
It completely stopped the rubbing and squealing noise when the slide is moving; HOWEVER now I have greasy smears all over the side of my slide room.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG 11B5MX,Infantry retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA." My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 07:57 AM   #98

2017 ram 1500 ecodiesel
Oconomowoc is offline   Reply With Quote