Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-19-2013, 12:36 AM   #1

MattressInsider.com RV Mattress Product Questions

Hello! This thread is for any questions people might have about RV mattress products on MattressInsider.com. You can also call us at 888-460-8911.

Special Offer for IRV2 Members: Effective for orders placed after 7/18/2013, all IRV2 forum members can get a 5% OFF discount using coupon code IRV2 during checkout.

What do we sell? We sell custom replacement mattresses, toppers, sheets, and mattress protectors in any size or shape.

What type of RV's can you accomodate? Pretty much anything. We can make mattresses for motorhomes, fifthwheels, travel trailers, bus conversions, toy haulers, pop-ups, Airstreams, tear drop trailers, horse trailers and more.

How long does it for delivery? Production time on most items is approximately 4-5 business days, however, we can rush production if you need something faster. Your mattress will be compressed and rolled for shipping the day it leaves the plant. Shipping is via Fedex or UPS Ground. Transit time to the east coast is usually 2-3 business days and 4-5 business days to the west coast. If you're not home, the carrier will leave the mattress on your door step.

Can You Do a Custom Size or Shape? Sure! We can even make the odd shaped Airstream mattresses. Call us at 888-460-8911. We can do any size or shape.

What is your 100 Night Money Back Guarantee? Within the first 30 days, if you're not 100% satisfied for any reason, we'll allow you to donate the mattress to a registered charity of your choice. Once we receive a receipt for the donation, we'll issue a full refund. After 30 days, you have up to the 100th day to ship the mattress back to us. You'd be responsible for return shipping. Note: Custom made products (sizes or shapes not listed on our website) are non-refundable due to the time and labor involved in special making your item.

Where can I compare your mattresses? To compare all of the RV Mattresses on our website, click here.

Here are links to our most popular replacement mattress for RV's along with their hard/softness comfort rating. 1 is the hardest and 10 is the softest:

The Deluxe RV Mattress (Comfort# 2.5)

5.5" Elation Cool-Max Gel Foam RV Mattress (Comfort# 3)

8" Luxury Cool-Max Gel Foam RV Mattress II (Comfort# 4)

8" Park Meadow Pocketed Coil RV Mattress (Comfort# 2)

8" Natural Latex Luxury RV Mattress (Comfort# 3.5)

10" Lucid Dream Luxury Memory Foam RV Mattress (Comfort# 5)

Bedding and Linens

1000 TC sheets for RV Mattresses

Custom Memory Foam RV Mattress Topper

RV Mattress Protector

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-19-2013, 01:46 AM   #2

This post is for StevieD. The 8" mattress you saw on the other website is an economical one sided (can't flip) 2 layer mattress with 3" of memory foam and 5" of base foam with a basic cover. We can certainly make this for you at the same price but it's going to be lower in quality than the model you saw on our website.

If you notice, they don't give you any details at all about the foam in the description. So they can basically ship you whatever they want (in any quality level). If you Google their company name with the word "Complaints" after it, you'll find a lot of people complaining about the quality of their products. They're warranty is 10 years (ours is 20 yrs) and they're guarantee is 60 days with the customer having to ship it back (ours is 100 days with a donation option).

We're very transparent about what goes in our mattresses and our RV mattresses are the best spec'ed for the lowest price. All of our foams are tested by Certipurus and certified non-toxic. Since RV's can tend to get very hot, we've designed our RV line up so our mattresses dissipate high temperatures (using components like gel memory foam, Cool-max fabric, airflow layers, open cell foam, etc)

Our 8" Luxury Gel Foam RV Mattress II is a 4 Layer mattress which is double sided. The removable cover is an upgraded Cool-Max Fabric made by Dupont designed to regulate temperature and wick away body perspiration. We use two different types of memory foam in the top few layers: 4 LB Gel memory foam which sleeps 1-2 degrees cooler than traditional memory foam (like in the Serta iComfort beds) and 4 LB Soy Based Preserve Memory Foam by Hickory Springs as a transition layer to contour around your body. Below that is an Airflow layer with channels cut through it to help circulate air in the midsection of the mattress. The base layer is a heavy duty 1.8 LB Soy HD Foam designed to support the weight of two adults around 250 LBS each.

Does that answer your questions?

Old 07-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Thanks, Jonathan. We're in the market to replace ours, both the bed & sofabed. Will surely give your site a look-see.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #4

Sounds good Lori! Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:05 PM   #5

Hi Jonathan,

I'm interested on The 5.5" Elation Cool-MAX® Gel Foam RV Mattress II
RV Full XL (53"x80")

The question I have is, will it fit my RV?

I have a 2015 Thor Outlaw and the mattress is going on the front Power Drop-Down Hide-Away Overhead Bunk.

The dimension up there on the up position are:
56 1/8 by 81 by 3.5 at the lowest point "front of the RV" and 6 13/16 "towards the back"

I'm ready to order and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Guerrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:19 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Julian,

Minsider has not been back on iRV2 since 2014. Suggest you call them: 888-488-1468
MattressInsider.com | Custom Size Mattress

Safe Outlaw Travels
Kim and Steve, Mustang LCDR (USCG Ret), Outlaw #1193
https://www.irv2.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic84535_7.gif
WE LOVE OUR OUTLAW RV
Scarab0088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 07:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab0088 View Post
Julian,

Minsider has not been back on iRV2 since 2014. Suggest you call them: 888-488-1468
MattressInsider.com | Custom Size Mattress

Safe Outlaw Travels
I will
Thank you
Guerrero is offline   Reply With Quote