Looking for replacement ceiling lights in your RV, well check out the stylish Bee Green FriLight Elipse LED Ceiling Light With Satin Nickel Trim & Switch - 462 Lumens - Warm White. This amazing surface mounted light is bright, but dimmable and is low profile for a slick design on the ceiling.
The toggle switch has multiple settings: 1) nightlight (blue led illumination around the button); 2) light on (long hold on button to adjust the brightness level); and 3) both lights off.
- Oval shaped sturdy aluminum design with a soft white polycarbonate lens, and a soft touch dimmer.
- The soft white lens produces an even light pattern without any glare or shadows.
- Memory dimmer remembers the last brightness level the light was at the next time you turn it on.
- Consumes up to 5 times less power than ordinary halogen or Xenon bulbs.
- Contains a fuse and transient suppressor to protect current overload and voltage spikes.
- Power Rating: 12V DC / 6 watts.
- LED Color: Warm White.
- Color Temperature: 3100K.
- Lumens: 462.
- Contains no filament or breakable glass.
- Shock resistant.
- No mercury, environmentally friendly.
- 2-wire hookup for RV or boat DC voltage system (7" wires).
- Plastic light fixture with frosted spiral patterned lens and side-mounted rocker switch.
- Trim/Bezel Color: Satin Nickel.
- Dimensions: 8-5/8" L x 4-1/2" W x 1/2" H.
For more info or to order, click here --> Elipse LED Ceiling Light by Bee Green.