The Curt Rockerball cushion hitch trailer ball uses ShockDrop technology to reduce vibration while towing, providing a smoother ride and better control. It lessens the rattling noises and jerking movements at the coupler point. Available in 3 sizes.
- Reduces the stress on your vehicle, receiver hitch, brakes, and suspension system.
- Low maintenance; no airbags or bearings.
- The anti-swivel base keeps the hitch ball oriented and secured when fully torqued.
- Forged steel construction for superior strength with a powder-coated finish base.
- Standard trailer ball diameter fits 2" or 2-5/16" couplers.
- Shank Diameter: 3/4", 1", or 1-1/4"
- Shank Length: 2-1/8", 2-1/2", or 2-7/8"
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW): 3500, 7500, or 12000 lbs.
- Tongue Weight (TW): 350, 750, or 1200 lbs.
- Note: ball mount not included.
- Includes (1) trailer ball assembly, (1) anti-rotation base plate, (1) lock washer, and (1) hex nut.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (1-year finish, 1-year parts).
To find out more or to purchase, click here: Curt Rockerball Cushion Hitch Trailer Ball