The Jack-E-Up removeable trailer jack device allows you to remove the tongue jack from the A frame of a trailer without unbolting it. It features a universal bolt pattern to work with any A-Frame jack with a triangular mounting bracket.
- Easy to install, makes hookup faster and you will never bend another jack when you tow.
- With the Jack-E-Up, you no longer have to continue winding your jack up after hitching to your truck.
- With just a few turns of the jack handle, your trailer jack can be lowered onto your tow vehicle coupler, or removed and safely stowed away.
- Allows you to step over your trailer tongue without obstruction.
- Cross railroad tracks or pull out of gas stations without snagging your jack.
- Removes your jack from your trailer with just 1/6th of a turn.
- “Star” bracket (included) may be mounted on the top of your jack, or the underside of the jack mounting bracket.
- 2,000 or 4500 lbs. tongue weight.
- Receiver mounting hardware is included.
- Solid steel construction with a durable powder-coated finish.
- Made in the USA.
Click here to see the line of Jack-E-Up products --> Jack-E-Up Removable Trailer Jack Device