Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:18 AM   #1
Official iRV2 Sponsor

RVupgrades.com Weekly RV Accessories Giveaway - The Ultimate RV Hose Kit

Everyone loves a contest, especially when it's free! This week we will be giving away the Ultimate RV Hose Kit to 1 lucky winner! Will it be you?

The Ultimate RV Hose Kit consists of the Camco RhinoFLEX 20' Sewer Hose Kit, Camco Sidewinder Plastic 20' Sewer Hose Support and Teknor Apex Zero-G 50' RV Water Hose. The RhinoFLEX is a great sewer hose that includes (2) 10' RhinoFLEX sewer hoses with pre-attached bayonet and lug fittings, (1) Translucent elbow with 4-n-1 adapter and (4) storage caps. The Sidewinder is designed to go around any obstacle and has a downward slope for proper drainage to the dump station. The Zero-G is lead-free, drinking water safe and is extremely flexible in hot and cold temperatures. We carry many sewer hoses and accessories, to see more click here --> RV Sanitation.

Find out how you can enter to win here on Facebook --> https://gleam.io/fb/24FRr or here on our site --> https://www.rvupgradestore.com/RVupg...away-a/619.htm.

RVupgrades.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-04-2018, 09:24 AM   #2

Thor Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Did it this morning. Say hi to Bill....
IRV2 Photo Album ~Let's Go Places~
Superslif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 11:26 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Pond Piggies Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Skyline Owners Group
Hey Bill!

Hey Bill!
George Miklas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:22 AM   #4

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Hey George! Are you still getting out in the camper? And how is the family? We are finally going to do a few days with JoeK next weekend and then I have nothing. Been to busy working on the farm
Old 05-17-2018, 07:05 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Pond Piggies Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Skyline Owners Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
Hey George! Are you still getting out in the camper? And how is the family? We are finally going to do a few days with JoeK next weekend and then I have nothing. Been to busy working on the farm
We also have been non-stop busy here in Virginia. Yesterday, Janalyn drove my van to Foxfire Ranch in Waterford Mississippi to the Hill Country Harmonica Festival. She is a vendor/participant. I hope she sells even half of the inventory that she took there!

Jodi is full-time driver trainer for Liberty University. She also has options for taking weekend trips.

I am part time / seasonal charter bus driver for Liberty University. Plus I am a graduate student again, working on a second master's degree. I need a Master of Music degree for credentials to teach in the LU School Of Music. Still running my harmonica repair shop in my home, but production is slow right now.

Caleb is finishing his junior year in high school. He was inducted into the National Honor Society this year despite multiple absences for doctor visits for vision impairment and kidney failure.

Janalyn has finished her sophomore year in college. Last summer she taught in Korea, this year she is staying at home to help me run the repair shop and get customers caught up.

Jodi lived in the camper when she first moved to Virginia, and I had to continue on my teaching contract in Pennsylvania. She lived in it for 2 weeks before a new friend offered a room in her house. No camping other than I took the camper to Iowa last summer - 3200 miles, 3 weeks. Otherwise, have not had it out. But this summer, Jodi declared that we are making time to go camping while we still have our kids at home.

How about you? Where are your kids now?
George Miklas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:39 AM   #6

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Wow busy, busy! Man, I hope Caleb is doing better. I remember seeing a while back his eye issues advancing and you two doing a trip together to see the sites. That was awesome, your one cool dad! It seems like yesterday that we were all meeting up at Pymatuning.

The kids are doing good, Kaileigh is a hair stylist in Chagrin Falls and has a nice condo in town close to work. Chase is still at home, and does a little of everything. He works for me 3 days a week doing graphic design work and videos, he works 2 days at the same saloon Kaileigh is at, he has a budding singing career, he does modeling, wedding photography, web design and more. The kid is never away from his computer. You can check him out here --> https://www.instagram.com/chisofficial

Life is good and I'm blessed to have such an amazing partner in Michelle to live it with.

Tags
upgrade