Keep your spare tire off the rear bumper and free up space for other RV accessories on the rear of your travel trailer, 5th wheel or class C. It mounts under the frame rails so in the event that you have a flat you can hand crank the tire to the ground.
- Mounts under most travel trailers, 5th wheels and Class C RV's.
- Telescopic design fits frame widths of 52 to 72
- Dual cable spools spread cable out eliminating coil memorization and tangling
- E-Coated steel for superior rust-inhibitive finish
- 3/4" cable drive similar to levelers so you don't need to carry another wrench
- Accommodates a maximum of up to 16.5 tires
- Weight Capacity: up to 100 lbs.
- Drilling through frame rail & carrier channel required
To find out more or to purchase, click here --> Retract-A-Spare