Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #1

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Spring Special: AeroTurbine/MP-8, UltraTrac, UP GradeBrake

http://www.brazelsrv.com/PDF_Files/S...ecial_2011.pdf

UltraTrac Front or Rear Trac Bars - $429
UltraPower Allison GradeBrake - $595
AeroTurbine 5050XL & TS Performance MP8 Power Module - $795

Call Toll Free: 1-877-786-1576
Email: jon@brazelsrv.com
Brazel's RV Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBrazel View Post
Jon, Could you explain what this package is all about? Thanks!
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #3

Official iRV2 Sponsor

AeroTurbine 5" Muffler and AFE Filter combination Increase Torque 70-100 Ft. Lbs!!!
The Aero Turbine XL 5050XL is a Resonated 5" i.d. inlet, 5" i.d. outlet. The 5050XL was designed specifically for Diesel Trucks, Semi-Trucks and Motorhomes. The Aero Turbine XL Series 5050L Muffler is composed of high quality 304 stainless steel, embossed with the Aero Turbine XL signature logo and polished to a mirror finish. Inside is a high temperature ceramic acoustic material followed by the patented air foil providing the deep throaty tone that any diesel owner will love.

The Aero Turbine XL 5050XL is the latest breakthrough in diesel performance exhaust technology. Designed for high output diesel engines ensuring that your performance diesel truck, motorhome, or semi will perform more efficiently.

With a built-in resonator and patented air foil cone, the Aero Turbine XL 5050XL will not only increase fuel mileage, but significantly improve your horsepower and torque while decreasing noise and exhaust gas temperature.

__________________________________________________ _________________

TS Performance’s new Power Play MP-8 diesel performance module. TS Performance now offers RV and medium-duty turbo diesel owners the last module they will ever need. The MP-8 holds diesel vehicle brand specific programs that deliver improved horsepower, torque and fuel economy from one plug-and-play module.

Key Features

• Easy Plug & Play Installation
  • Does not leave fingerprint in the factory computer
  • Excellent module for improved towing performance
  • Won’t increase Exhaust Gas Temperatures
  • You can choose to add +15% or +30% Horsepower over Stock!
When the MP-8 is plugged into your RV's computer, it automatically selects the appropriate programming and provides your RV with a selection of performance levels from a mounted knob. For your Motor Home and some medium duty truck applications, if you want to mount the knob controller in your cab, you’ll need the optional 40 foot long cable which will have to be run from the engine compartment all the way to your driver’s seat area.
Simply plug in the MP-8, and start enjoying another 15% or 30% more horsepower and corresponding increases in torque. The TS Performance MP-8 is currently available for Cummins and Caterpillar powered RV’s.
People often ask how the Power Play MP-8 from TS Performance can make such substantial gains in horsepower without raising rail pressure beyond factory specs. The answer is that both the map sensor and fuel pressure sensor are fully programmable. TS Performance reprograms the sensor signals making the map sensor think it is at a different boost level, and tricking it into adding injection timing accordingly.
Improve the power and fuel economy of your RV today with the MP-8 Power Play module from TS Performance!
Brazel's RV Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:07 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Can I still get in on this special? Would love to drop my coach off and get this done.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBrazel View Post
http://www.brazelsrv.com/PDF_Files/S...ecial_2011.pdf

UltraTrac Front or Rear Trac Bars - $429
UltraPower Allison GradeBrake - $595

Call Toll Free: 1-877-786-1576
Email: jon@brazelsrv.com
During our May trip to WA & OR, as planned I took our 08 Hurricane to Brazel's to have a rear Ultra Trac bar installed. After a discussion with Chris, I also added a Safe-T-Plus steering control. Both Joy and I noticed the improvement in handling as soon as I turned onto the highway. The reverse banked curves through the Lookout Pass and the crosswinds on the I 15 further convinced me I made the right decision.
Thanks Jon, I will definitely use Brazel's again for mods or repairs.