Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 02:15 PM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
Dan,

I would really appreciate some more views of the new TST TMPS. It's hard to determine which one to choose without being able to see the new monitor display, and pics of the parts that the kit includes.

If you send me one I would be happy to photograph it for you, and post the pics...
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #16

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Dan, I just added 4 sensors to cover my toad. In the manual it tells me to press "Mode and -" at the same time when I leave my toad behind in order to stop monitoring those tires. When I rejoin my toad and wish to start monitoring those tires do I press "Mode and +" ?
Old 06-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #17

Hello Sgtjoe!

I hope things are good in Utah and I am delighted that your system saved you from a road side debacle!

I was thinking about you the other day, and I am glad to know you are alive, well, and safely rving.

Take care and thank you for your post!

Dan Covington
Truck System Technologies, Inc
Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 PM   #18

Hello Vegasdan!

Yes.. To make your towed reappear, simply press the (MODE) and the (-) key at the same time to make the towed both disappear and reappear.

Monitoring your towed vehicle is a good decision as I cannot tell you how many customers we have that have experienced blowouts with the towed and been completely unaware...

Thank you for your post!

Dan Covington
Old 06-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #19

Hello Romeo,

We are adding pictures of the new system to our website that will allow you to enlarge them.

We will be including this in the next week or so.

Also, we are adding a downloadable version of both owners manuals to the website as well.

Thank you for your offer to photograph the new system.... Shoot me an email and next time we need pictures, we will keep you in mind.

Thank you for your post!

Dan Covington
Old 06-16-2010, 12:49 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonno View Post
Dan,

Since the senors must be removed to make any air adjustments, after setting duals within 1psi of each other, what is considered an acceptable range between cold sensor readings before removing them to verify and or make any adjustments.
That is kind of a tricky question because there are so many variables that effect PSI... For example, tires are sensitive to the point that you will notice fairly significant variances in temperature (which also effects PSI) based upon which side of the rig is in the sun, etc.

Typically, most tires will see an increase in PSI ranging from 10% - 15% over the cold PSI.

I hope I have answered your question, and if not, please re-post and I will try again.

Thank you for your post!

Dan Covington
Old 06-24-2010, 06:38 PM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
Dan,

Sorry I didn't get to the tech chat last night. I didn't see the notice until after it was over.

As for my earlier question, I wasn't clear enough in what I was asking. My question had to do with when to remove the sensors to add or remove air when cold readings differed? For example, initially my rear duals are aired to 95psi and the 4 sensors verify that by registering within 1lb of each other (95,95,95,94), which to me would be considered acceptable. However, subsequent cold readings consistently shows what was an initial 1lb difference as 2lbs. So I guess I'm wanting to know, when comparing cold readings, at what psi difference do I remove the sensor and verify the sensor reading with a gauge? BTW- the sun is not a factor, so the temps are all within a degree of each other. Thank you.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #22
Rom

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Hi Dan,
I don't have any TPMS yet but will purchase one in the near future. If I do decide to buy your product, can I do that with your company directly or do you have any authorized distributor on the West Coast side of our country?
Old 06-29-2010, 09:28 AM   #23

You may purchase directly from us either online or you may phone in your order.... www.tsttruck.com

Thank You! ~ Dan
Old 06-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #24

Why doesn't anyone answer my inquiry on your contact us page
Old 06-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #25
Rom

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
You may purchase directly from us either online or you may phone in your order
Thanks, Dan!
Old 06-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #26

Hello Sgt Joe,

The monitor battery can be replaced, however, we do need to send it back to the factory for that.

We would be happy to do that for you.. I hope all is well with you.

Dan
Old 06-30-2010, 07:08 PM   #27

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
What is the turn around time for replacement batteries once the sensors are received in house? Do you need the display panel as well?
Tiffin Allegro Bus, 425 Cummins Freightliner XCR, Camp Freightliner, Acadia Denali, tow-N-4 Down, Blue-OX tow bar, TST Monitors, Seelevel II Monitors, Samsung Res Fridge, Progressive 50A-EMS, No Kids-No Pets, Full Time.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #28

Coastal Campers
New Model

Can I be notified when the new model becomes availabe? Is there any price difference in what I see for the old model. And will there be a close out price on the old model?

Neal
Miami Fl
Closed Thread