Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-14-2017, 03:05 PM   #1

Country Coach Owners Club
National RV Owners Club
Thumbs up 2001 Islander National 9401 Owners manual

We just bought this from a bank and the owners manual was missing. Does anyone know where I can get one?
mxdad69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-14-2017, 04:10 PM   #2

National RV Owners Club
You are in luck. I recently bought the same model that came with the owners manual. I am still looking for the chassis manual if anyone has that. The file is too big to attach to this message but I was able to upload it to the files section. Once it is approved, it should be available at http://www.irv2.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=202
Old 01-14-2017, 04:45 PM   #3

Welcome to the forum, mxdad69.

auferret, that was thoughtful of you to add that to the "Manuals" section. I keep forgetting about adding to that section of the forum and you've provided a good reminder that we all should endeavor to contribute to that section whenever the situation presents itself. Thanks.
theroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 05:44 AM   #4

National RV Owners Club
I'm glad I was able to help out.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:43 AM   #5

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by auferret View Post
You are in luck. I recently bought the same model that came with the owners manual. I am still looking for the chassis manual if anyone has that. The file is too big to attach to this message but I was able to upload it to the files section. Once it is approved, it should be available at http://www.irv2.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=202
Thank you for this, can you possibly tell me what propane regulator you have on yours? I'm thinking they changed out the tank and the regulator is causing us problems.
Old 01-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #6

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxdad69 View Post
Thank you for this, can you possibly tell me what propane regulator you have on yours? I'm thinking they changed out the tank and the regulator is causing us problems.
Here's a couple of pics of the one on our tank. Hope it helps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170116_164500.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	210.0 KB
ID:	149278   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170116_164519.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	149279  

Old 01-16-2017, 10:20 PM   #7

National RV Owners Club
Regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by auferret View Post
Here's a couple of pics of the one on our tank. Hope it helps
Can you see where the gauge is hooked up on yours? We have been all over it and cannot find it. Again thank you so much for your help. Really appreciate it as we are really going at this blind.

Let me know if you might need anything!

Thank you

Matt
Old 01-17-2017, 08:00 AM   #8

National RV Owners Club
It's raining here this morning. That bay door does not open high enough because of the slide to avoid kneeling in the mud. I will try to snap another pic of it this afternoon after work.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:17 AM   #9
DTS

Congrats on your Islander! I love that coach. I worked at National RV and it was our top of the line.
1998 Country Coach 40' Intrigue #10544
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 04:35 PM   #10

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxdad69 View Post
Can you see where the gauge is hooked up on yours? We have been all over it and cannot find it. Again thank you so much for your help. Really appreciate it as we are really going at this blind.

Let me know if you might need anything!

Thank you

Matt
It looks like the gauge is screwed into the tank to the left of the regulator. Sorry for the grainy photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170117_164919.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	149374  
Old 04-06-2017, 09:03 PM   #11

My 01 Islander looks exactly like yours, what issues are you having with it?

@DTS Man I would love to talk to you!! Ive always wanted to meet some of you guys. I wont post here but If you dont mind Id like to pick your brain some
RUNDLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:12 PM   #12

@auferret,

I have the chassis manual from country coach, cost me 150.00 but was worth it. There is a TON of documents in it. If you are ever near Sacramento maybe you could copy it.
RUNDLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:22 AM   #13

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNDLC View Post
@auferret,

I have the chassis manual from country coach, cost me 150.00 but was worth it. There is a TON of documents in it. If you are ever near Sacramento maybe you could copy it.
I would love to have copies of that but it may be a couple of years before we can get out to the west coast. We have my elderly mother living with us in Tennessee and cannot be gone for very long. Thank you for the offer. I might just take you up on it when I get out that way.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:55 PM   #14
DTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNDLC View Post
My 01 Islander looks exactly like yours, what issues are you having with it?

@DTS Man I would love to talk to you!! Ive always wanted to meet some of you guys. I wont post here but If you dont mind Id like to pick your brain some
Sure, send me a PM any time if you'd like. I'll pre-warn you I probably wouldn't be much of a resource for tech help, if that's what you were hoping. I was in marketing, not manufacturing or engineering. I worked there from 1999 until it imploded.

BTW the chassis in your Islander is very similar to the one in my '98 Intrigue. Same engine too.
1998 Country Coach 40' Intrigue #10544
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual, national