Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-23-2022, 02:27 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellerjan View Post
I am new to this site. So glad to be part of this group.

We recently purchased a 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40SKQ. I contacted Monaco to try to get wiring diagrams and was told-

Hello! Your coach was built by the previous Monaco Coach Corporation, which closed under bankruptcy in 2009. Unfortunately we sometimes have limited information regarding its construction. Attached is what we have on file, hopefully this will help. (Note that not all of the attached may apply to your specific coach, depending upon which options it is equipped with).

PRIOR TO JUNE 2009, THE AMERICAN®, FLEETWOOD®, MONACO®, HOLIDAY RAMBLER®, BEAVER®, SAFARI®, McKENZIE®, AND R-VISION® BRANDS OF RECREATIONAL VEHICLES AND THE ROADMASTER® AND MAGNUM® BRANDS OF CHASSISWERE OWNED AND MANUFACTURED BY OTHERS. FOR CONVENIENCE, WE MAY OCCASIONALLY PROVIDE PRODUCT BROCHURES OR TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THESE OLDER PRODUCTS THAT WE ACQUIRED FROM THE FORMER MANUFACTURERS. THESE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT UPDATED, APPROVED, OR MAINTAINED BY REV RECREATION GROUP. THEY MAY CONTAIN MISTAKES OR BE INCOMPLETE.

They sent me two pdfs that were exactly what I needed. I am happy to share them if anyone is interested. Reply with your email address and I will send them to you.

We would be interested in a copy for our 2009 Scepter. Our email is srdjmd@yahoo.com.
Thank you,
Janice and Steve Dietz
jmdsrdietz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-24-2022, 07:31 AM   #58

Wireing diagrams

Hello wellerdan,
We have a 2007 HR Neptune. I certainly would like to have the diagrams that monico sent you. My email address is jlinsmith@fuse.net
Thanks and safe travels
Joe
jlinsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2022, 09:41 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlinsmith View Post
Hello wellerdan,

We have a 2007 HR Neptune. I certainly would like to have the diagrams that monico sent you. My email address is jlinsmith@fuse.net

Thanks and safe travels

Joe

Hi Wellerdan,

I also have a 2007 HR Endeavor. Could you please send me the diagrams you have.

harley79806@gmail.com
Holiday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 05:03 AM   #60

Wiring Diagram

I would like a copy of the pdf files for wiring diagram. I have a 2008 Endeavor. Please send to scottgraystuff@gmail.com
granch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 03:42 PM   #61

Are these still available? If so could you please send to tmmcclure90@gmail.com? Thanks
Tmmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 04:06 PM   #62

I would like them too. Send to scottgraystuff@gmail.com ... Thanks
granch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 09:19 AM   #63

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Wiring Diagrams

Please send me the wiring diagrams my email address us esigfrid3@gmail.com
ZiggyCda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 07:23 AM   #64

Would love to have these diagrams if at all possible. clancy09@yahoo.com Thanks!
clancy1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 09:57 AM   #65

Hi,
Can you send me the 2008 Holiday Rambler Wiring Diagrams to gskarp@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Gary
2008 HR Neptune XL.
GSkarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 07:48 AM   #66

Click link BELOW FOR WIRING FOR HOLIDAY RAMBLER

Here is the link below for wiring for Holiday Rambler.

Good luck!

Jan Weller

You can still download it - but CAUTION - it's BIG - over 4.5 gig!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqrv2TUdbV6xjjsv...0-iNu?e=cpQ0fC
wellerjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 07:43 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellerjan View Post
Here is the link below for wiring for Holiday Rambler.

Good luck!

Jan Weller

You can still download it - but CAUTION - it's BIG - over 4.5 gig!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqrv2TUdbV6xjjsv...0-iNu?e=cpQ0fC
This link does not work & goes to an error page.
Can you recheck it?
Thanks,
GSkarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 08:41 AM   #68
YC1

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqrv2TUdbV6xjjvN...6Q97H?e=uj71hU

I don't know why the link became corrupt. I am going to test this one after posting it.

It is very large as mentioned so be sure to have a fast internet or have patience. It can take from a minute to several. The file will fill a DVD.

I used to make DVD's but the files became too large and I had to mail them or hand them out.

Read through the readme document.

It will take you days to absorb how much information I gathered, (stole, borrowed, found).

There is a video on the Intellitec control panel for the magnum inverter that is factory for example.

I bought a cd from Monaco when purchasing the 2008 Endeavor we are full timing in. The files were accessed by using an index which was very cumbersome.

It took a couple of years of fiddling with them but I gave them names that made soe sort of sense, then sorted and placed them in folders.

Using you search feature you can bring up a list of possible files you would like to look at. From there on my file search (windows 11), it allows me to "go to file location", which will often bring up a folder with even more information.

One file that might be overlooked and is fun to play with is the "interactive electrical site". This site lets you set up many different scenarios for the functions of your electrical systems.

There are videos on driver training which really helped me even though I have years of experience driving RV's. I can now stuff this 42 foot monster into holes while campers look on with amazement. And not one cuss word either.

So hopefully as many people as possible will download all of these files and put ehm on a thumbdrive and leave in the rv. Then when possible give copies to as many HR and Monaco owners as you can. We need to keep this information out there.

When you open a pdf, there may be (post it notes). Mouse over them if they are not already open. This is information gathered and placed onto the file.

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 08:51 AM   #69
YC1

If some of those posting on this thread still have electrical issues let me know.

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 11:00 PM   #70

SORRY LINK ABOVE WAS CORRUPT.

USE THIS LINK PROVIDED BY YC1

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...5E6D1D35D9EFAA
wellerjan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday rambler, wiring, wiring diagram