Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-07-2022, 08:04 PM   #1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
2009 Holiday Rambler Navigator Brookstone

Does anyone have the Part # for the airbags for my Rambler please.
PeteMagoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-09-2022, 08:45 AM   #2

You need new air bags already? They should last a lot longer than 11 years.

To get the number, you'd need to take a bag out as the number is on top of the bag.

REV Group may be able to get those with your VIN or model. They have however changed hands several times around that time frame and usually don't support previous coaches.

Or you can contact Veurink's RV with your VIN # and they will know what bags you need: https://www.veurinksrv.com/we-provid...xparts_request
They will respond with their part number but they are probably 2x the cost of air bags in other places like Michigan Truck Spring - https://www.truckspring.com/ or SDTruckSpring.com.

But once you have the Veurink's part #, you can backtrace that to a Firestone # or whatever bags you may have now. Then go to their web site or a local truck parts store.

If that does not work, check back here.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:28 PM   #3

Yes I do. And it's 13 years. Thanks
Old 12-10-2022, 03:56 AM   #4
Decrepit Forum Advocate

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not an expert but just going from what I have written in my journal so we'll have to have somebody who knows your coach a bit better to confirm what I'm about to say.

If you have a Roadmaster S chassis, I believe Monaco (Monaco was still building the Holiday Ramblers in 2009) used the part #00180-4591 as their air spring on the Roadmaster S chassis.

The cross reference for two of the most popular brands that can be used should be:

Firestone: W01-358-8897 -- random vendor ...go HERE (Michigan Truck Spring.com, $180.45)

ContiTech (Continental): AS8897 -- random vendor ...go HERE (truck and trailer.parts, $147.21)

Again, let's let somebody who knows your coach confirm.
theroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 09:21 AM   #5

Why rd owners post in the wrong sub forum? There is an active Monaco forum subforum on IRV2. You will get the correct answer quickly. Why do you think you need new airbags?
2009 Silverado Toad
moisheh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 12:03 PM   #6

because they are leaking.

Tags
holiday rambler