Well today I decided to do some work on the Class A...
First thing I did was removed the instrument cluster that is held in by 5 screws.
From there you can access the back of the stereo compartment.
The Voyager camera monitor is held in by 4 screws.
Once removed I removed the 4 nuts that held the bezel in place.
With the bezel out I custom mounted a navigation unit I found on EBay.
Keep in mind that there is actually no brackets in the area so you cannot just order a Double Din.
Once I mounted the unit I connected the crossover cable to utilize the existing camera on the rear so I wouldn't have to rewire, or install a wireless system.
I then mounted a seperate monitor for continuous viewing of the rear of the motorhome.
I have removed the old single din stereo, and now have to find a way to cover up the hole.
Photos to follow.