I just installed one on my coach this last weekend.
It's really a simple install, though the most difficult part was getting the nuts off the u-bolt that holds the leaf springs. It took several cycles of the air compressor to get those off with the impact wrench, even after I broke em loose by hand.
Do yourself a favor and soak those bad boys over night with some sort of penetrant.
Dialing it in involves a bit of luck (even the owner of the company says it's not an exact science). And a little sweat on a 100 degree day, with the bracket right near hot exhaust. I adjusted it twice and believe I have it where it needs to be. I'll find out Friday when I point the rig towards the lake.
As far as performance, I suppose I find that out Friday.