Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-08-2008, 04:01 AM   #1

Are there any Rexhall owners here. I am looking at a used unit. Unfortunately, the unit is not close at hand and I have some general questions. Would appreciate any info or point of contact, phone or email. Could ask salesperson, but, well, you know.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-08-2008, 04:01 AM   #2

Are there any Rexhall owners here. I am looking at a used unit. Unfortunately, the unit is not close at hand and I have some general questions. Would appreciate any info or point of contact, phone or email. Could ask salesperson, but, well, you know.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:41 AM   #3

Texas Boomers Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RoadRohrers:
......Could ask salesperson, but, well, you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are looking at the one in Houston, at PPL;
36' 2000 Rexhall

I would not have any reservations asking the questions of their sales personnel. They have a very good reputation. You might even ask them the owners contact info. I am sure they will give it to you , unless instructed by the owner not to, then I might worry a little bit as to why the owner would not want to answer any questions.

Good luck - Glenn
Old 07-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #4

We had a 1997 29' Rexair and loved it. We would have kept it, but it had no slides and we wanted a little more room for longer trips. We went on a 3 month 6,000 mile plus trip with no issues at all except for some driver error ones. It was well built and a quality coach. Had the GM 460 V-8 and got around 8 mpg pulling a midsize truck. I would have no qualms about buying another Rexhall. They had some financial trouble several years back, but I do not think that would be an issue now. Good Luck.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #5

Have 1997 Rollsair, diesel pusher, 35" no slides. Got it 4 yrs ago and can't say I have not had small problems, but not super expensive one. Over-all it one of the better ones out there and pretty maintenance free. Good customer service/support from the factory......
bplait0715_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:58 PM   #6

We bought a 2001 32' double slide right from the factory in Lancaster, Ca. At the time, there were a lot of them at the dealerships in So Cal. There looked to be at least as well made as the big names. Put almost 50k miles on it. Loved it. The company itself has really had ups and downs. Rexhall was very slow to reimburse for warranty work so nobody wanted to do it. Then they had a fire that all but destroyed their plant. Their market share really fell in the years we owned ours, so we didn't even look at them when we traded it in on a bigger Winnebago. I can tell you this. Our old Aerbus was every bit as good a coach as our new Winnebago. Whoever now has our old one, got a really good coach. We still see a lot of them in California, most the vintage of the one we had.
biosensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #7

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRohrers View Post
PM me. Researched for five years before deciding on Rexhall. Teething problems but built like a tank.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #8

We have a 2002 Rexhall Vision

The steering was pushed around a bit by bad roads and wind so I added a Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer to ease the steering. I have had a couple of minor wiring issues, the thermometer, and the auto-steps. Overall, though a good experience with this older unit.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:52 PM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I had a 32' 92 Airex on the F53 Chassis, 460, with tag. It was a good coach, my Son still has it.
rgvtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:09 PM   #10

New, new, NEW owners of a 2000 Aerbus and to full-timing. The only information that came with the bus was the technical manual that explains all the inner working of the bus, but NOTHING about operating it. Where can I find PRACTICAL information like how to start this and how to when to do that?
2spiritbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:22 PM   #11

'08 Op, suppose he's got it by now?
DonDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:53 PM   #12

Rexhall Owners Group
Not sure what "what when" info you're looking for. There are some good checklist on the site. If you're looking for items specific to the Aerbus, PM me with what you need - like leveling sequence, etc. and I'll be happy to answer. Own a '99 Aerbus.
56safari is offline   Reply With Quote