We replaced the TV in our '02 Winne, now under new owners. Removed the TV cabinet and cut off the metal framework from the old Tv. BIG JOB! Winne did not skimp on metal. Anyway, finally cut it off to proper size and used the old frame work to support new unit. Redid the cabinet from original cabinet, so wood all matched, and found a TV that fit just into the old cabinet. After a bit of trimming & angling the face to accomodate shape of the new tv. I also used the tilt type mount, again on sideways like Mr Michael, and it works great! After finding that the tv tended to drift out in bumpy roads I found a long strip of black velcro and put that across the face when not in use. Worked great.
As for the old TV, I discovered that if one drops it
on the driveway it fits in the waste collection container verrry nicely
Be sure to give your shopvac a workout in the driveway if that happens.