Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-30-2014, 07:24 AM   #15

I saw a Super C ( Really Super ) at the Hershey show that had 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The one room was actually a bunk area but could have possibly been reconfigured to a larger bed. I was amazed by the fact that it had the 2 separate showers, can not remember the name of it but they do custom orders
danddclydes is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-30-2014, 10:28 AM   #16

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by danddclydes View Post
I saw a Super C ( Really Super ) at the Hershey show that had 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The one room was actually a bunk area but could have possibly been reconfigured to a larger bed. I was amazed by the fact that it had the 2 separate showers, can not remember the name of it but they do custom orders
I'm guessing that it was a Showhauler Super C. This floor plan from Showhauler does offer 2 full bathrooms, a king size rear bed along with two 30x70 bunks.

I'm sure the "bunk room" could be modified for a queen size bed, it would probably have to use an air mattress, say a sleep number bed, and have a flip out platform.

The downsides I see to this floor plan for two bedrooms is that the bunk room - if converted to a queen bed - would really not be useable with the slide in.

And while I like the looks, power and capacity of the Super C models, I feel that you give up a lot of liveable floor space for the cab and engine, versus a similarly sized Class A.

That's not to say that Showhauler doesn't make some mighty fine RV's and Garage Coaches ShowHauler :: Motorhome and Truck Conversions Home

Dylan's RV in Sewell NJ has one of these models for sale http://www.dylansrv.com/2014-show-ha...-c-nj-i1077585

2Labs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:53 AM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
I too think the drawback for a 'convertible' space will be 'converting' it every night !

but, it can be done as we started in a Winnebago LeSharo that had to have everything converted every night
Old 01-30-2014, 11:44 AM   #18

I'm guessing that it was a Showhauler Super C. This floor plan from Showhauler does offer 2 full bathrooms, a king size rear bed along with two 30x70 bunks.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

I'm sure the "bunk room" could be modified for a queen size bed, it would probably have to use an air mattress, say a sleep number bed, and have a flip out platform.
__________________________________________________ ________________

I think you are right that it was this coach or similar... I actually bought my Newmar Ventana LE at Dylan's in New Jersey. I would think depending on the width of the smaller bedroom that you might be able to leave the bedroom set up and use the bathroom pass-through to the rear bedroom.
danddclydes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:26 PM   #19

Send a message via Yahoo to ie2special
I saw a similar coach last weekend from a much lower line. It could completely close of the bunk area as well. what was it.....never occurred to me to make it a bedroom!!

Great idea!

It had the same wall in the middle. I thought it was weird at first now I like it!
ie2special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 07:43 PM   #20

A few years back, one of the generic midline coaches had a true second bedroom. I'm thinking it was National. Basically if you think of a normal coach layout with a side isle. It had a back bedroom, then 2 bunks crossways. The bunks were about 3 feet wide, and one probably had about 2 feet to the wall. It had a pocket door, so it really was an isolated room. All that in less than 35 feet.

The only mistake this coach had was they should have put the bath in between the 2 bedrooms.

Another thought would be pretty much any of the toyhualers have a isolated second bedroom. You can look at Renegade. The have units with a garage that has bunks in it.

My opinion is that having a second bedroom could benefit the resale as it is much more family friendly. That and I have seen some coaches who travel with a hired driver, which might be more of the class that would buy a Newell.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:11 PM   #21

National made one, something like 34b surf or something. Geargetown had one too. Both had bunks in a seperate bedroom with a door.
phnguyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #22

Send a message via Yahoo to ie2special
Found a national, but it was gas :(
ie2special is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
handicap