Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-22-2021, 07:16 AM   #1

Auto Body Shop For RV near Sedona AZ

Anyone used Vince's Autobody in Camp Verde? What was your experience. I have checked on RVServiceReviews but they are not reviewed. Or if you have another good recommendation in the area I would like to hear it. Thanks.
sbleiweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-22-2021, 07:20 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
No idea on the shop you asked about... but you’re an hour away from Phoenix with dozens of well known qualified shops. Why so stuck on a place with maybe one shop?
Old 04-22-2021, 07:47 AM   #3

A little out of your way, but I just had Artistic Elegance in Tucson do a body repair on our Foretravel. Great experience and outstanding results.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:02 PM   #4

Ultimate Collision Body Shop

What an experience . Absolute best customer service anywhere . 75th ave north of northern in Glendale az. Ask for Sunny 602.820.8653
Hammer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:53 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Vince's did a full body paint for the original owner of our 2004 Winnebago Adventurer. Not sure there were any issues but I can tell you people are blown away when they find out our RV is 18 years old.
rlcpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 05:59 PM   #6

Hummmmmmmmmmmm

Drive 40 minutes to Vinces ---Sedona to Camp Verde...that has been in business for 35 yrs

OR drive 2 hrs one way to some shop in Phoenix Metro
Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 07:22 AM   #7

i have not used vince's in camp verde but did take a tour through the facility. they have a separate facility for rv work. they looked quite competent and we saw them working on a large motorhome that had scrapped a tree. they were repairing and repainting an entire side. if you are considering the phoenix area you might try rv renovators in mesa.
bigchick is offline   Reply With Quote