Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-01-2018, 11:11 AM   #1

Auto Jacks for a 2006 Holiday Rambler Neptune

I have a 2006 Holiday Rambler Neptune. My problem is with my auto jack panel system. With all my jacks in the up position and verified visibly that they are up, the jack down indicator light will still show that the jacks are down. If I press the off button to turn the system off and start the Motor Home and put it in gear all the lights on the jack panel start blinking and a buzzer goes off. After turning the motor off, and turn the auto jack system back on the jacks down button light is still on. I have tried to cycle the jacks by starting the auto jack process but it will not work because the jack down light is still on. I have used the manual button on the panel to put the jacks down (they go down) and then using the jack up button to re-track them. They jacks come up but the jack down light is still on. I have wiped the jacks to insure nothing was causing them not to go all the way up but he light stays on. I have checked fluid levels as well. Is there a fuse or something in the panel that need to be checked or replaced.
Any help would be appreciated.
Pat Meleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-01-2018, 08:20 PM   #2

I have the Quadra by BigFoot on my coach, and I am sure other brands work basically the same. There is a limit switch by the base or foot of the leveler that when you retract your levelers when they reach all the way up it pushes on the limit switch and turns the light off on the panel. Sometimes these switches need to get adjusted. Sounds like that might be your problem.
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:57 PM   #3

Welcome to the forum!!
Old 12-04-2018, 05:05 AM   #4

Pat Meleski-

First off, welcome to iRV2!

Second, you should add a "signature" to your profile. It contains whatever info you want; most people put info about their coach there, so they don't have to type it into each message. Instructions for adding a signature are here.

If there is a model/part number on the face of the control panel, please provide it. It there is no model part number, please take a picture of the control panel and attach it to a post (instructions here). There are various models, and we want to point you towards the correct troubleshooting documents.
l1v3fr33ord1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 07:05 AM   #5

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
I have checked fluid levels as well.
If I assume you have a Power Gear system, did you check the level in the levelers reservoir tank ?? This is a common symptom of the fluid level in the leveler reservoir being low. Top it off.

When I purchased my MH a couple years ago, the PO had unplugged the leveler jack controller for the same reason. He wasn't aware that the only problem was the fluid level was low in the leveler tank.
Waiter21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday rambler, jacks