Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-21-2015, 08:24 AM   #1

Angry Brambillas Minnesota

Winnebago has been there 7months nothing done ,just promises and lies.
Huber is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-21-2015, 08:27 AM   #2

Yes true
Old 10-21-2015, 08:30 AM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Brambilla seems to always be behind. What work needs to be done?
2012 Journey 36M, Cummings 360hp
Cooperhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:13 AM   #4

No way would I leave my coach anywhere for 7 mo.
mccrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:44 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
It depends on what it needs. Right now we are having a problem with getting a windshield replaced. The Ins. Co. is hardballing the repair shop and refusing to pay more than $5 over the cost of the wind shield itself, and only half the hours required to do the work. This has been going on for a couple months now and we are getting disgusted with the Ins. Co.

There can be lots of reasons and he did not say what the repair is.

BTW, I am not a Brambilla fan.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:12 PM   #6

2 mo for a windshield time for a new insurer. 1 call on Monday new windshield installed Wednesday. Don't know the cost don't care
mccrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:42 AM   #7

Angry Brambillas

It started with right side and rear camera ,gps radio.We discovered four months later inverter was burned out and front door patio awning didn't work.Here the best part they never contacted insurance or any vender.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:33 AM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Turned my Lawyer Wife loose on the Ins. Co. yesterday and the issue is now resolved.

Huber did you purchase your unit from Brambilla? Jack has been known to be a jerk when it comes to units purchased from other dealers. If you did and still no action I would call the Factory and complain and see if they could get you in to their repair shop. I hear that they are pretty good.

They also might put some pressure on Brambilla. I quit going there because of the long wait time to get an appointment just to assess the problem. then another wait to get in and get it repaired.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:39 AM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccrob View Post
2 mo for a windshield time for a new insurer. 1 call on Monday new windshield installed Wednesday. Don't know the cost don't care
Turns out the insurer wanted Safelite to do the work but they refused saying they do not have the equipment locally to do that big a windshield. Then the Ins. Co. tried to get ABC Bus to do the job for the same rate that Safelite gives for a truck windshield. ABC said they would, but we would have to pay the difference. I don't blame them.

Ins. Co. will now send an adjuster out and get the job done. Just took a little explaining of the policy to them by my Wife.
Old 10-22-2015, 10:07 AM   #10

Was this Brambilla's doing, though?

We bought our 2015 coach from Brambilla's. They've been pretty good in our case.

But I always get in between the manufacturer and the parts department to see when Parts have been shipped, how they are going to be shipped, and if we can pay for overnight expedite.

I have found that in a busy dealership, it helps if you have the time and inclination to insert yourself into the process and grease the skids a bit.
Minnesota51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 11:43 AM   #11

Newmar Owners Club
I will never go back, All my service is done at Steinbring Motorcoach, Garfield Mn, Near Alexandria, Brambillas is only 25 miles from Me, Steinbring 120 Miles , well worth the xtra miles
Honest People, If they don't have the answer, they immediately call the product manufacture..to get answers.
Won't go anywhere else, also immeditaly available via phone when needed.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:36 AM   #12

Angry brambillas

It started in May 2015 dropped off 2012 journey at brambillas with three items rear ,side camera,and infotainment center,gave them all insurance info ,vender contacts names parts needed.(I did all research for them.)It's now end of oct they don't know what they have or when it will be done.this is not a story it,s a book( ie winnebago,rvcare ins, suppliers,lawyers,and brambillas.)If you see your unit with door awning hanging off,front dash apart all over front of couch battery cable for inverter with piece of tape sitting on steel ground you would cry.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:43 AM   #13

Huber, Why would this be an insurance claim? Do you mean extended warranty instead?
Minnesota51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 06:47 AM   #14

When you talk to dealer tech and he tells you the camera has optical cable ,work s in upholstery dept or doing lite duty,run away as fast as you can.