RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-17-2016, 05:58 PM   #43

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Have you tried getting in touch with the many organizations that offer help to people in times of need. I don't know what area you are in but the Salvation Army comes to mind.
ScottyBye is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-18-2016, 12:14 AM   #44

They gave us hotel vouchers for 15$ less then the cheapest hotel for 2 weeks and we looked for a place to rent and gave them papers on what we did... We have 4 kids year round 5 in summer. In Cali at least where I am you can only have 2 people per bedroom and a 3 bedroom is 1800+ and to get help it has to be in 80% range of what we make and that's 1100 with my disability. We want to have the rv and find land to buy threw bank and build a house . We owned our own home till my grandmother who raised me gave us my family home 2 years or there about into it she finds out we are Haveing a lill girl with down syndrome she freaked out and wanted a abortion. We refused . 3 months after she was born she had us removed because her name was on deed also to the house. No mater what she does I will never kill a child for any issue . Everyone else deserves a chance at life. I was born with severe ADHD and she hated it but my parents didn't kill me cuz I had a issue.....
Rockpirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 12:17 AM   #45

Gota fix airride bags finish Painting fix rag joint and now buy all new tires one by one. But we will be in thousand trails 6 months at a time till we find land . Just have to paint first to get in they are dicks at this TT . A couple scratches from my Jeep stinger pushing rv to side of road and they wouldn't let us in for more then a week
Old 12-18-2016, 12:18 AM   #46

Day after they told us we aren't rig ready for some scratches paint they called the cops on us even tho they said we could stay till the 16th and it was the 12th
Old 12-18-2016, 12:18 AM   #47

I am glad to hear that you guy ms are such thoughtful people. And I am sending some prayers your way for things to get better in the future.
ScottyBye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 12:20 AM   #48

Don't know why it's upsidown but that's my rig . The hole side is black now just haven't taken pictures yet. I got a quarter of one side left and my roof to spray white because they didn't like the black sealit on roof even tho you can't see it from street . They climbed up there
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1482041942941.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	146931  
Old 12-18-2016, 12:28 AM   #49

Monaco Owners Club
TT does not care what your rv looks like,you just MUST have current insurance and registration !
They are looking after all of us,just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpirate View Post
Gota fix airride bags finish Painting fix rag joint and now buy all new tires one by one. But we will be in thousand trails 6 months at a time till we find land . Just have to paint first to get in they are dicks at this TT . A couple scratches from my Jeep stinger pushing rv to side of road and they wouldn't let us in for more then a week
rvtips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 11:07 PM   #50

My uncle works at a TT they atleast the one off lotus has regulations now. We got called from corporate telling us the same thing the camp did. There was 2 other RVs one had Ben hit by a tree on TT property 3 days prior they told him to leave too till his rig got fixed.
Old 12-18-2016, 11:09 PM   #51

We are asleep by 8 in bed by 7 and stay quiet till noon or we are gone takeing kids to school till 5. We keep everything clean . The only issues was some scratches and miss matched paint and the awning missing