Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-15-2019, 05:51 PM   #71

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohenwald48 View Post
I don't know any class A owners who feel that way. It's always the non-class A owners who make those comments. I think the issue is less a superiority complex on the part of class A owners and more of a problem for those who own other types of RVs and for some reason feel slighted by class A parks.
My findings over many years match yours.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-16-2019, 06:01 AM   #72

Thor Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 36PFT View Post
Hilton Head, SC has two RV parks. We stayed at the class A only park, and purchased a lot at the other park that accepts all RV's. In this case the Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort and Marina has a higher rating than the other park. In the two and one half years we have owned the lot, we have been pleased. Stan
I agree, We stayed at the Harbor and then went over to the other. The other park seemed to be over grown with some of the vegetation and the lots seem to be more crowded. To be fair it looks like it was built 30+ years ago when all of the slide outs didn't exist and the coach's were not as big.
2016 Dutch Star 4018 Newmar #605899
VP Chianese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:53 AM   #73

I have owned a lot in a park in Frostproof Fla. and loved it. It has a mixture if RV sites, Park Models, and manufactured homes. RV sites sell fast. Start at about $45K. HOA fees are about $135 a month witch includes cutting your grass all year (never have to worry about it when you travel), cable TV, upkeep of the club house and pool and hot tub and much more. This park is one of the best kept parks I have ever seen. During the season there are so many activities, you should never get bored. There is also a 9 hole golf course. Being located in central Florida makes it handy for day trips to many locations. This is our base location for the winter months. Well worth the money. Name of the place is Lily Lake. If you need more information call Sue at 248-431-1441
chuckie0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:46 AM   #74

Before retirement I owned two different small houses away from the full time home. One on a lake and later one in the mountains. (Luckily I had an airplane to get there)I felt the need to always go there to keep them properly maintained. I did enjoy them, but wanted to see other places. After retirement we spent our summers visiting the US & Canada. The first ten years we pulled a trailer. We have never stayed more than 2 weeks in any CC or RV Park. It got to be to much work and was a terrible ride, so this year we bought an older MH in hopes of being more comfortable with less work. Most of the folks we meet while traveling are worth meeting regardless of the equipment they are RV'ing in.
hewebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:09 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2587n View Post
can’t afford an A. LOL ,,,

Attachment 243366
Nice👍 I guess we are just part of the Riff Raff crowd🤣
Edrps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:18 AM   #76

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrps View Post
Nice[emoji106] I guess we are just part of the Riff Raff crowd🤣
Now that's funny. I have never given much thought about a Super C not qualifying to stay in a Motorcoach resort until your post and photo. I'd own one in a heartbeat if I ever win the lottery!
blahargoue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class a