Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-15-2017, 04:41 AM   #1

Dinette booth

Been looking to remove our table and chairs replacing them with a dinette booth BUT having a hard time finding a used one,tried Visone RV salvage but they don't even know what they got so rather go with private party sale, any suggestions other than buying new-Thanks Rich
pauperspride.blogspot.com
pushtrk99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-15-2017, 06:14 AM   #2

Take a ride to Elkhart, there's 3 or 4 Rv surplus stores or just into Michigan in White Pigeon there's a couple more.
Let's see, Rv parts nation, Rv surplus, Johnsons Rv supply, Bontragers ,off the top of my head
Old 02-15-2017, 06:26 AM   #3

I think one could be made cheaply?

The factory uses 1"X1" braces. Thin panels and a few screws. A good hardware store would have a nice table top. The table top bracket can be found on Amazon.

The sky is the limit for storage drawers and trimming. Seating pads idk?
Old 02-15-2017, 06:33 AM   #4

No mention of where the OP lives. Also another similar thread is out there.
Keep an eye on craigslist and also on the classifieds on irv2. I sold mine pretty quickly when I removed it and went with a freestanding setup.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushtrk99 View Post
Been looking to remove our table and chairs replacing them with a dinette booth BUT having a hard time finding a used one,tried Visone RV salvage but they don't even know what they got so rather go with private party sale, any suggestions other than buying new-Thanks Rich
pauperspride.blogspot.com
Me too. I've looked, and have decided, I'm probably gonna have to go ahead and bite the bullet, order new, and pay the shipping.
MoJoGraphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:13 AM   #6

Try shop4seats.com not used but they have some nice ones.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:20 AM   #7

Clearly some people want table and chairs while others want a booth.
It might be worth placing an ad on craigslist offering to trade your rv-sized table and chairs for somebody's booth. If you find the right rv'er, it could be a win-win. Heck, if you are both handy, you could work together on the booth removal/install.
WendyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:38 AM   #8

I did find two on craigslist ,one in Atlanta GA area and one in Florida-used ones are ending up more money than I expected but I too will have to bite the bullet one way or the other, Thanks for the input Rich
pauperpride.blogspot.com

Rich & Audrey P 2000 Fleetwood Flair
Old 02-16-2017, 11:54 AM   #9

I'm in the process of talking the wife into letting me swap out my booth with a table and chairs and a small credenza. If I can get her to agree, then I'd be happy to swap out with you when the time comes. Not sure where you're located or the sort of timeframe you're looking at or if it would even be feasible to meet up but we could surely discuss it.

I'm in Clarksville, TN right now visiting family just on the TN/KY line, will be heading down to South Alabama and then Florida for the next couple of months, but will be back in Clarksville around July.
cblair334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:23 PM   #10

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoGraphics View Post
Me too. I've looked, and have decided, I'm probably gonna have to go ahead and bite the bullet, order new, and pay the shipping.
Upholstery match is where the problem lies and ours is white leather. Very good white leather, in fact.
I did see a white leather dinette on display at CW in Ft Myers, once. They were asking around a $1000 for it, if I remember correctly.
tropical36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:02 PM   #11

Sent PM to cblair33 hopefully we can get together and make some kind of a deal-Thanks Rich