Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-19-2016, 12:42 AM   #1

Thor Owners Club
eBay halogen replacement LEDs

Anybody ever use these? They are pretty inexpensive and come in warm white. I think they are the G4 type but I couldn't say for sure at this hour of the night.

I have seen them for a buck or so each when bought by the dozen. I don't need to dim them just on and off.

Anyone?
Agaveguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-19-2016, 05:41 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Bought some 2 years ago and they're still running no problem. Some will say that they're not reliable because of the cheap components in the. IMO at $1 each if they last 5 years of so it's worth it with other ones costing up to $25 per bulb.
D Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 05:54 AM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Just installed mine yesterday. All of them worked when installed. We'll see how long they last.
The lamp for the frig., I believe is referred to as a bayonet style bulb. It did not light when installed so I took it out and reversed the bulb in the holder and it then started working.

May the roads rise up to meet you, May the winds be always at your back...
Pepper2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:18 AM   #4

A picture or link would help.
sbleiweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 09:17 PM   #5

Thor Owners Club
Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Georgie Boy Owners Club
Smile replaced all of mine

I replaced all of the interior bulbs in my coach with LED's that I bought on Ebay. I bought 32 of them. Over a year now and no problems they all work. Great if you boon dock any. the current draw is very little and saves your coach batteries.
Mel
Old 05-20-2016, 10:45 PM   #6

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
I bought over 60 of them on Amazon for our puck lights. So far they work fine even with the dimming feature in our rig. Next is the sconces and storage bay lights although they don't get used very often so I'm not in a real hurry.

Ledwholesalers Disc Type G4 Base Side Pin 10 SMD Led, 10 Watt Holagen Replacemnt For RV Camper Trailer Boat Marine,warm White, 1109ww

Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, led, replace, replacement