RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-04-2020, 07:18 PM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Foggy Windows in Newmar MA

I just had 5 windows repaired in May and now I have the driver's window that is starting to fog and the window on top of the the two driver's windows that really needs repair. I live in Baton Rouge, LA and know all the dealerships are booked so I need someone who specializes in this and am willing to drive. I know there is one in Tampa, FL that I have heard does a great job...Any recommendations?
Lenmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-04-2020, 07:41 PM   #2

National RV Owners Club
R.V. Fog Dr. in Searcy Arkansas repairer my front driver and passenger windows about a year and a half ago . So far so good .
Old 10-05-2020, 07:32 AM   #3

2nd to the Fog Dr in Searcy. Had window repaired couple of years ago and great work. They have hookups at the shop and great to work with.
Bruce Kyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 12:30 PM   #4

We just had two windows repaired on our 2018 Miramar. We used Suncoast Designers in Hudson Florida (north of Tampa). They did a great job and it was reasonably priced. They also have a lifetime warranty on their work. They have hookups on site so you can stay there while the work is being done.

https://suncoastdesigners.com
MetalGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 02:19 PM   #5

LD repari at ProRV near Dallas

Just had 4 large windows done on my Lazy Daze at ProRV in Colleyville, Texas. They did a great job at a very reasonable price. They specialize in Newmar which uses Hehr windows. Same manufacture as the LD.

Robby
Cosmosrobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 02:38 PM   #6

Second for Suncoast Designers. They have done all of the windows in our coach. A total of 15 of them. In fact, we just had the last three small ones done a couple of weeks ago. They also investigated and resolved an issue we had with two that were done a year ago at no charge.
Old 11-17-2020, 03:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenmar View Post
I just had 5 windows repaired in May and now I have the driver's window that is starting to fog and the window on top of the the two driver's windows that really needs repair. I live in Baton Rouge, LA and know all the dealerships are booked so I need someone who specializes in this and am willing to drive. I know there is one in Tampa, FL that I have heard does a great job...Any recommendations?
Suncoast. Lifetime guarantee.
Fast E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 09:06 AM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Thanks for all suggestions. Finally used Suncoast happy with install! Will recommend them for future installs.
Lenmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 07:14 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenmar View Post
Thanks for all suggestions. Finally used Suncoast happy with install! Will recommend them for future installs.
Yes, we were there in August and found that they were very professional and efficient. We are very happy with the results.

Tags
newmar, wind, window