Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-18-2012, 12:14 PM   #1

Georgie Boy Pursuit

Hello !

We are going to look at a 1999 Georgie Boy Pursuit M-3250 on Thursday. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this or a similar model and if there was anything I should look for in particular.

This would be our first experience with any type of RV.

Thanks

Dave
renman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by renman View Post
Hello !

We are going to look at a 1999 Georgie Boy Pursuit M-3250 on Thursday. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this or a similar model and if there was anything I should look for in particular.

This would be our first experience with any type of RV.

Thanks

Dave
WE had that model in a 97 with a chev chassis..............loved it, we just sold it this year, owned it for 15 years...........no problems with fit and finish............used to have to lite the fridge by hand some times but that wasn't georgieboys problem............way easy to drain the water system after use and winterize.........wish my fleetwood pace arrow was as easy.
leadfoot3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
we bought a '98 in 2000 and drove it for 55,000 miles. Good entry unit. The vortec engine has good power. adequete storage and good holding tsnk sizes. winterize real well in cold weather as basements are not heated. good luck
Old 06-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #4

Thanks

I doubt that it makes a big difference but it's a Ford powertrain.
renman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #5

Freightliner Owners Club
Dave; The brochure for the 99 pursuit is here.
Pursuit by George Boy

The specifications page has a link to the Ford Chassis info.

I've been happy with Georgie Boy. Had a 90 Cruise Master, Oshkosh/John Deere chassis, Ford 460 and present Landau, Freightliner Chassis..
Hope this helps.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote