RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-06-2017, 02:26 PM   #1

Good Shop for Roadmaster RR10R chassis SWFL

Looking for a good shop to have so work done on my Monaco Diplomat 43 DFT in South West Florida. Any references cockpit AC biggest issue otherwise just a once over inspection, Capt.Steve
sehardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-06-2017, 02:45 PM   #2

Hello Captn' Steve - Although not in SW Florida, Alliance Coach up in Wildwood, FL would be a recommendation. They are authorized dealer by Source Engineering to install the replacement trailing arms for the 4R4 Roadmaster chassis along with the ride improvement kit by Source. I have read on IRV2 that they do good work. Stay the heck away from Camping World and LaMesa, as they hire "clowns" (i.e. not very well trained) to do service work.
Regards
Dutch Master
Dutch Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:38 PM   #3

I have the same chassis and wouldn't go anywhere else other than Alliance in Wildwood. It was a Monaco factory service center years ago and some of the techs were with Monaco and have over 20 experience working on our coaches. I've had warranty work and general adjustments etc. and always received good service. They have 20-30 sites with 50 Amp service on property. It's free if you have service work scheduled. I have a service appointment scheduled on the 20th of this month made through their web site. It's a right hand turn on Monaco Way in Wildwood.
Gdawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:32 PM   #4

I've heard many positives about Josam's in the Orlando area. (Pretty sure that was the name of the place. Know it started with a "J", and that is the name that came to mind!).

Best of luck to you,
Smitty
Smitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chassis