Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-17-2016, 12:40 AM   #1

Great service at Brazels

Ran into an interesting internal engine oil cooler leak in my 330 ISC Cummins, oil was passing from the cooler into the coolant. I was very impressed by both the service writer and the the technicians at Brazels RV Performance, Rochester Wa. Service writer rounded up the cooler and the Fleetguard coolant before I arrived. Service included R&R the cooler plus a $500 power flush to remove the oily coolant. Quite the process. Brazels kept the coach plugged in overnight and were meticulous about leaving the coach clean. Top notch service facility.
teamwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-17-2016, 10:02 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Excellent camp site while they work on your rig too. Water and Electric with a very nice dump station too. Busy place need to schedule work in advance. I stopped in to have a slide problem looked at and quoted a month and a half to get me in for repairs. If I had something major I would make a point of using their service. Have heard nothing but good things about them.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:34 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Brazels is actually in Centralia Wa, if someone googles them.
I feel very fortunate to live about 30 miles from their shop.
Family owned and very knowledgable.
Old 09-17-2016, 11:43 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamwally View Post
Ran into an interesting internal engine oil cooler leak in my 330 ISC Cummins, oil was passing from the cooler into the coolant. I was very impressed by both the service writer and the the technicians at Brazels RV Performance, Rochester Wa. Service writer rounded up the cooler and the Fleetguard coolant before I arrived. Service included R&R the cooler plus a $500 power flush to remove the oily coolant. Quite the process. Brazels kept the coach plugged in overnight and were meticulous about leaving the coach clean. Top notch service facility.
Its Centralia WA., not Rochester WA.
1996 34'J Fleetwood Bounder, Chevy 454 TBI P-32, Bank PowerPack, Ultra Power Chip, BellCranks, Rear Trac Bar, Silver Safe-T-Plus and 04 CR-V Toad, Roadmaster Base Plate and All Terain Tow Bar, SMI Stay-In-Play DUO.
leesdx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 01:02 PM   #5

Add my praise for Brazel's. They do very good work and will work with you problem solving. Reasonable charges.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:56 PM   #6

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesdx1 View Post
Its Centralia WA., not Rochester WA.
Don't get hung up on their mailing address. They are physically located on Old Hwy 99 which parallels I-5 and are about half way between I-5 Exit 88 and Centralia. They installed the Super Steer Motion Control Valves on our coach. Knowledgeable people, excellent service.
FleetMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brazels, service