RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-17-2018, 12:24 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANDD View Post
Thanks to all for the info both on routes and timing. Looks like we are good to go into the middle of Oct. or even a bit later. Safe travels. TB
Your in a MH, take your time to enjoy what you want to see.

Made the trip from Washington State to Las Vegas many times and many routes. Currently in eastern Washington State and plan to leave in from the coast first week in November going down the coast.

Lived in Republic of California for many years. It has become the 'no state' and is not MH friendly. So unless I visit my sister, I do not go there in the MH.

I have also put indoor/outdoor thermometers from Walmart so I know what the temperature is outside and the bays with water. With the heat on in the MH, outside temps can get to 22F without a problem.
followingsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2018, 01:06 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by followingsea View Post
Your in a MH, take your time to enjoy what you want to see.

Made the trip from Washington State to Las Vegas many times and many routes. Currently in eastern Washington State and plan to leave in from the coast first week in November going down the coast.

Lived in Republic of California for many years. It has become the 'no state' and is not MH friendly. So unless I visit my sister, I do not go there in the MH.

I have also put indoor/outdoor thermometers from Walmart so I know what the temperature is outside and the bays with water. With the heat on in the MH, outside temps can get to 22F without a problem.

California is a great state. What is your problem? We have clean air laws, clean water, grow food for the whole country, and great housing, colleges for your kids etc etc.
RayChez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #17

Prices and leaders, and etc...
Bob_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:53 PM   #18

We watch the weather and most often from Oregon go I-5 to 89 in northern CA (to Susanville) and down to Reno on 396, east on 80 then south on 95. But we do watch the weather. Good highways and I think shorter distance.
1ciderdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:47 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayChez1 View Post
California is a great state. What is your problem? We have clean air laws, clean water, grow food for the whole country, and great housing, colleges for your kids etc etc.
I do hope you are kidding!

In any case, I was being specific to driving an RV. It is a hard drive. Just too many cars.
followingsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:55 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayChez1 View Post
1. Clean air laws but no clean air. LOL!

2. Grow food for the whole country....

3. Great housing....

4. Great colleges....
VIN#1GBJP37N4R3314754
udidwht is offline   Reply With Quote