Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-31-2019, 05:13 AM   #1

Help

2012 Monaco Diplomat 43DFT
Went through routine service 1month ago in Montreal Quebec. Aquahot was serviced and had a leak repaired in rear AC. Now neither is showing up on my thermostat zone 3. Service facility is stumped and we are in North Carolina for a month. Any thoughts? Tried to reset the thermostat, fuse is good. Have also reset all circuit breakers
RV NURSES is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-31-2019, 06:54 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
After the work in Canada did everything work? What were the conditions when the problem began? Not having any other information i would start with the low voltage side of things. I would guess that the service center has done some trouble shooting. What have they done?
Old 10-31-2019, 10:08 PM   #3

You don’t say what RV or version of Aqua Hot you have. I have a 2015 Itasca Ellipse with a Aqua Hot 450D. I have 3 zones for the air conditioners, I have 3 air conditioners on my roof, but only 2 zones for the heat using my Aqua Hot. There is no zone 3 when on gas heat only for my heat pumps using electric.
TXTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 05:13 AM   #4

This is a long story. Our coach is a 2012 Diplomat 43dft. We stay in Canada for 6 months of the year. The week before we were to leave we went in for service on motor, generator and a few other repairs. Our rear ac (Coleman Mach ) was leaking but had been working . On the morning we went to the shop our instrument cluster was going haywire but that was repaired (bad data link plug). When all service was done and when I was pulling out of the bay I had a stop engine light. We eventually had to be towed to an international repair facility ( Maxxforce) and that was repaired and we went back to the shop to have Aquahot service. We also had our windshield replaced that had been on order for two weeks. It had to stay in the bay for sealant to set. The work was completed on Saturday and we were due to leave the next day back into the US. I didn’t check the Aquahot or AC before we left other than I knew it was making hot water. We left and drove to Pennsylvania that first day and dry camped in Walmart. That is when I noticed that my 400D Aquahot zone 3 and the rear ac were not showing up on my thermostat. I called the repair facility in Montreal and he had me check several things all to no avail. I attempted reset on the thermostat and opened the Aquahot and AC to look for obvious writing problems and found none. That is where we at now in North Carolina
Old 11-01-2019, 05:25 AM   #5

Did you reset the circuit breaker for the non working A/C? Off then On? Do all three in case of mislabeling.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:19 AM   #6

I had that happen once, and reset the t-stat and the AC breakers with no luck. What fixed it for me was to use the disconnect for 12VDC to the entire bus, wait a few minutes and then reconnect. After everything re-booted all AC's and aquahot zones showed up on t-stat as they should and I haven't had any issues since.
Old 11-02-2019, 10:51 AM   #7

Definitely going to try that as soon as I can although I don’t know what DC power has to do with either system
Thanks for the tip bro
Old 11-02-2019, 10:56 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV NURSES View Post
Definitely going to try that as soon as I can although I don’t know what DC power has to do with either system
Thanks for the tip bro
12 volts dc is the control circuit.