Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-30-2019, 10:53 AM   #1

HWH 325 Leveler Help

I have a HWH 325 hydraulic leveler which had been working just fine until our recent trip. With all jacks extended and ignition in ACC position, when I press the "Store" button I hear a brief click or a quick pssst sound of air and no jacks will retract. I can retract them manually by holding down the retract buttons for 2-3 minutes but they should do so on their own after pressing the "Store" button. Any ideas or suggestions from many of you experts? Thank you
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-30-2019, 03:59 PM   #2
Commercial Member

try holding the store button. it sounds like the store switch is bad on the touch pad.
paul maddox
azpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 04:16 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpete View Post
try holding the store button. it sounds like the store switch is bad on the touch pad.
paul maddox
Tried that and still nothing. Just hear a quick pssst sound of air the first time I press the store button but jacks don't move.
Old 07-30-2019, 04:37 PM   #4

Here is one of the HWH diagnosis sheets. I would check for further HWH documentation as they have a lot of diagnostic information on their web site. There is also someone on this forum, azpete, who works for HWH and can provide guidance.

http://www.hwhcorp.com/mi158813.pdf
vettenuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 01:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettenuts View Post
Here is one of the HWH diagnosis sheets. I would check for further HWH documentation as they have a lot of diagnostic information on their web site. There is also someone on this forum, azpete, who works for HWH and can provide guidance.

http://www.hwhcorp.com/mi158813.pdf
Thank you for the information. Tried removing one of the check valve caps and also removed the shuttle valve. Jacks also did not retract opening the manual valve releases. I did notice the pin in bottom of valve seemed a bit stuck when pushing it back into the valve but still no change after I re-installed it. My guess is the shuttle valve is bad so going to order a replacement

Tags
hwh