Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-02-2022, 01:36 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
HWH Leveling Issues

I am having trouble with HWH Hydraulic Leveling System. Last week, I called HWH (who constantly advertises about their great customer service) to ask for tech support and order whatever part would be required. I was placed into a "call back" list. They were unable to tell me how long of a wait would be required.

A few days later, after not receiving a call, I called back. I was politely told that it was taking a "couple of days" to return a call.

I called back again today (one week later), and the receptionist said, that they were a little behind, but I was still on the list (again, no ETA on a call back).

If you are stuck and need help from HWH, waiting more than a week for a phone call will not help. Is this normal from HWH?
pete5016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-02-2022, 03:18 PM   #2

There is a guy named Paul that works for HWH on this site he is very helpful and got me what I needed 602-549-3638
Old 03-02-2022, 03:32 PM   #3

A year and a half ago I called and ordered one set of the new style springs for the the one jack I was having trouble with not retracting. The order person was nice as any place I've ever ordered from. UPS sends me a notice of shipping saying I have two parcels on the way. WHAT? Well they get here and there are ten sets of springs. Ok, so the shipping department sent ten instead of one? I look at the invoice and I am billed for twn. I call and get ahold of a very obstenate person. The person says I ordered two. After a couple of weeks I get a return label. Several more phone calls and six months I finally get my money back for the springs. Of course there is no shipping refund so I call againand the person doesn't seem to understand why I want the shipping refunded for the nine extra springs they sent by mistake. One of the higher ups was nice to talk to and he unserstood and refunded all my shipping. Of course their excuse for taking so long was they are busy. I'm sure they are but with sevewral hundred dollars missing in my account does not sit well with me. I dread the day I may need other pieces.
Old 03-02-2022, 06:32 PM   #4

You may as well describe your issue here and maybe some other places. It's likely you will find others that have experienced the same issue and can offer advice.
dssl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:46 AM   #5

Damon Owners Club
Stuarts Service in Elkhart IN used to be very informative and quick to ship parts. I hope they still are. A few years ago they supplied me with a new control panel.

They also have a good web site at rvleveling.com. Paul is great to help on this site as well. Still, the best advice is above, just tell this forum what is needed and help will arrive right here! Hope you get it straightened out soon.

Tags
hwh, leveling