Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-03-2019, 08:35 PM   #15

Wow...thanks for the information
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg5OH View Post
Being an 85 i believe thays a gillig chassis instead of roadmadter. Thats a plus in my book as its a commercial chassis rsther than home built like the roadmaster.
All the welds on my 89 roadmaster are cold with undercut. Not a single would pass inspectoon, franly anywhere. I dont think monacos weld inspector was in the day the apprentice built my chassis
Arricejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-03-2019, 08:38 PM   #16

You know i thought about that..i dont wanna buy until i hear it run..i did consider buying it..without hearing it..i snapped out of that fast...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Swede View Post
If you plan to buy it, do you plan to buy it prior to driving it? If you buy it under that scenario, you could end up paying the seller $3k for the privilege of you having to pay someone to tow the coach off of his property. Hmmm, I wonder how much it would cost to have a MH towed to the junkyard? May start a thread on that.

On the other hand, if you buy it after a test drive you could have a great project to keep you busy for a while. At worst, you could wind up with a "Hunter's Special."
Old 10-03-2019, 11:19 PM   #17

I would pay for an inspection.
RunningHard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 08:42 PM   #18

Yea if i can get it running..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningHard View Post
I would pay for an inspection.
Im leaning towards bypassing..
It but i dooooo...like it
Old 11-08-2019, 10:01 PM   #19

What size batteries does this take it has 2 d8 seris on one side and like 3 or what i would call regular sized car truck on the passenger side? Are the 2 engine batteries

Tags
monaco