Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-26-2019, 05:38 PM   #1

Keyless Lock for Winnebago

I’m looking to replace my key lock with a keyless lock. So I’ve searched high and low. I’ve called RVLock and several distributors. I’ve had no luck. It seems the particular model lock Winnebago used on our 2019 Adventurer 30T isn’t compatible with the common keyless models that everyone sells. In fact, RVLock has pictures of locks their keyless lock doesn’t replace and mine is one of them.
I’m wondering if anyone out there has found a suitable replacement. I’ve attached a picture of what our handle looks like.
Thanks for the help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BA853D85-BD74-4E22-9ED3-25D33148B7F9.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	270620  
dlvgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-26-2019, 06:06 PM   #2

I would think that the TriMark e-Ask system can be retrofitted to the existing hardware on your coach.

Have you contacted TriMark? ...or researched the e-Ask? I've attached the brochure below.

If you go to THIS PAGE and open the "RELATED PRODUCTS" tab at the bottom of the page, there will be links as to the "e-" products that can be retrofitted.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TriMark e-ASK Systems.pdf (2.08 MB, 79 views)
theroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:06 PM   #3

This looks very promising. Thanks for the info. I’ve sent an email to their customer support hoping to get good guidance on what to purchase.
Old 12-28-2019, 04:59 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
FWIW, I purchased a new to me RV and needed some extra keys. Couldn’t source locally so I contacted Trimark via the web. Worked with Trimark directly and they were very helpful. Extra surprise was the keys arriving properly cut!
Old 09-27-2020, 06:31 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc View Post
I would think that the TriMark e-Ask system can be retrofitted to the existing hardware on your coach.

Have you contacted TriMark? ...or researched the e-Ask? I've attached the brochure below.

If you go to THIS PAGE and open the "RELATED PRODUCTS" tab at the bottom of the page, there will be links as to the "e-" products that can be retrofitted.
I researched e-Ask and also spoke to a TriMark rep. They said the only thing they had would have to be hard wired in and would require running power through the RV door. Nothing else they have will work.

That’s why I’m hoping someone has identified something else.

Tags
winnebago