Thanks ALL for jumping in to help on this!
Here are some answers to your questions:
- inverter is showing ON in multiple screens (pix below)
- the new inverter that the shop installed is EXACT duplicate model and version.
- When I switch off shore power, REFRIG AND ALL BACK END OF COACH goes dead
. Front outlets still put out 120V .
- Microwave is working as it is on a different circuit.
- circuit breakers all have been cycled for these areas, inverter, etc.
- single breaker on inverter is not out.
- POSSIBLE CLUE?....there was a complete new set of batteries installed a MONTH ago in the coach by same shop. They are maintenance free so dont bring up water
So, in summary, it appears half of coach is working on inverter and half isn't!
Any help is appreciated.
We are going to plug refrigerator into microwave outlet today and head down the road. Check back tonight.