Hi....worked on the dreaded macerator again yesterday...we took the large tube completely off and found a huge clog in the macerator end of the tubing. Cleaned it out (uck), and reattached it and the thing worked...eureka!! Unfortunately we decided the problem was that the tubing was too long for the space and we shortened it. Now we can't get the tubing to stretch enough to get it back over the rubber washer on the macerator end....must need a special tool.
I guess we need to go to a RV repair to accomplish this.....oh well.........the good news is that it works!!!
Thanks for your advise.........
Anna & Bob