Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #15

I scored 14 ball point pins; Hey, they dry out in the summer heat in my truck console, some free lubricant samples and a tote bag at the rally. I told the ticket taker I was a vet and she asked if I had a card. When I told her I didn't, she said she would take my word for it and gave me back my $10.

The vendors either didn't have what I wanted, had what I already had, or didn't have something I couldn't live without. I needed a couple of basement door struts, but didn't have the specs. They had some slide canvas protectors, but I didn't know how wide my slides are.

I thought about asking some of the attendees if they visit irv2.com, but was afraid I might get a bloody nose.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Congrats on getting the M/H back. Hopefully the problems are behind. That contract really paid off for you. Enjoy!!
Old 03-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #17

I told the guy at Sun City RV that I never wanted to see him again. He understood.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #18
Community Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner
I told the guy at Sun City RV that I never wanted to see him again. He understood.
Think there might be a visa versa here as well.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #19

Newmar Owners Club
Glad to hear you are road ready again. Safe travels.
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifftall View Post
Think there might be a visa versa here as well.
I think they made some money off of me.

They did say to never send that Cliff guy their way.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #21

wow what an ordeal!!!! We got all our money back using the ex warranty on our 04 adventurer but it was killer forcing lazy days to honor it. Tip for people getting stuck with motorhome is dont forget about your jacks ; they can lift the wheels right out of the hole with a couple of boards.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #22

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Dunner, Glad you are back on the road. My MH has 2 brightness on the back up camera also. Seems to help when using it in extreme light to lower the light and easier to see. Anyway that's how I use mine
jclarkfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:47 AM   #23

Fleetwood Owners Club
Mine is still in the shop. Six weeks now. Hoping next week it's done. Also cost over $10,000. Glad we had extended warrenty.
Hope they did everything right. Guess we'll just test it when we get it back on some short trips.
Hal
Neumann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherone View Post
wow what an ordeal!!!! We got all our money back using the ex warranty on our 04 adventurer but it was killer forcing lazy days to honor it. Tip for people getting stuck with motorhome is dont forget about your jacks ; they can lift the wheels right out of the hole with a couple of boards.
These warranty companies are stubborn at times.
Good tip on the jacks. Forgot about that when my buddy got stuck last year. He got a tow from a pickup truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclarkfork View Post
Dunner, Glad you are back on the road. My MH has 2 brightness on the back up camera also. Seems to help when using it in extreme light to lower the light and easier to see. Anyway that's how I use mine
I have the Night/Day buttons, plus Brightness and Contrast, and now A/B. ?????????? I know it wasn't just too bright on B before as there is not that much difference. Maybe the tech bumped something. If I can figure out what brand it is, I'll Google the manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumann View Post
Mine is still in the shop. Six weeks now. Hoping next week it's done. Also cost over $10,000. Glad we had extended warrenty.
Hope they did everything right. Guess we'll just test it when we get it back on some short trips.
Hal
Pull the engine cover when you get it back and make sure all the plumbing and wiring is secured properly. I found the tranny dipstick and two electrical cables that were on the mounting studs, but missing nuts.

Old 03-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #25

It is a Voyager back up monitor. Haven't Googled yet, but the difference between A & B input is about the same as from Nite/Day mode. I'll say it again, I have accidentally pushed the mode to B and it was a solid white screen. With my luck, if it changes again, it will either go solid white or solid black. I'm hoping for color, but I don't think that will ever happen. Argggg....

Old 03-31-2012, 11:59 AM   #26

Fleetwood Owners Club
After 6 weeks in the shop I got my MH back. New engine worked well on the 22 mile trip home. Will check it all out and try a 100 mile trip next week.
Cost was just over $10,000 but warrenty paid almost all. I asked for new hoses and screw on clamps which cost me also. Now the MH with 53,000 miles on it has a new engine with a 3 year, 36,000 mile warrenty from Ford.
Hal
Neumann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #27

Lost my "B" back-up camera input. They gave her a bath before I picked her up, so maybe that caused "B" to work. No biggie; "A" still works. What am I going to do with two inputs of the same image?

Old 03-31-2012, 12:32 PM   #28

Monaco Owners Club
Put a second camera in the front, than you can see youself coming and going?
clyon51 is offline   Reply With Quote