Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-02-2013, 10:00 AM   #15

Totally agree Trekker! I was just saying (in addition to). Lol. Guess I should have specified that, huh? :-) My girls don't go anywhere without a seatbelt! Not even to check the mail.
dwbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-02-2013, 10:12 AM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
dwbyrd,
Glad to hear that you are conscientious with the little ones. I used to see them in the ER! So I get concerned about them. Blessings for good times with them and making memeories for their lifetime.
Irene
Trekkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekkers View Post
Chris, Looks really nice, particularly when compared with the one you took out! Way to go.
Irene
... and SO much more comfortable
chawkins99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #18

How are the sofas and chairs attached to the floors of the Class A's? 3-4 lag bolts screwed into the floor of the coach?

If so, then if we don't like a piece of furniture in our RV or we want to swap a table/chairs dinette set for a booth dinette, for ex., we need to just attach with the lag bolts?

The slide outs are not an issue?
Whizzer60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #19

Slipcover Idea

We had the same problem when we had our 5ther and I was able to find a fulton cover that fitted like a fitted sheet. They have plaid and patterned styles and cost was under $100.00, just a suggestion.
jastinjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Location: MotherLoad foothills approx.60 m.s east of Sacramento
We tore all the cheaply made rv furniture in our coach and replaced it with house furniture. Bolting it down was not difficult. The real problem is making sure you can get it thru the door or largest window. We bought furniture that can be taken apart by pressing a latch and reassembles the same way. Many couches now have removable backs, especially recliners.
Full time since Nov 2012 RVM#41 Gary and Marian Hill 2001 Monaco Dynasty Jack 38' 370 hp ....If it ain't broke I can still fix it.
Like putting shoes on an octopuss, so are the days of our lives....
adamfolger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #21

Lazy Boy furniture makes love seats where you can remove the backs for easy moving.
bigmiss1942 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
need help