Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-04-2019, 05:19 PM   #1

Need input on Thor Palazzo 33.2 2014 and 2016

We have the subject DP’s on our Radar. Need any information Good or Not Soo Good. Thanks
askewm is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-04-2019, 06:14 PM   #2

I have a 2016 33.3. I'm very happy with it.

If you're considering the '14 make sure it has the triple trac slide out. There were a lot of problems with the original design. Sometime during the production of the 2015's they upgraded to the triple trac.

Also, check out the Palazzo owners forum on this site. Lots of good info there. Might be a better place to get answers for your questions.
parks0412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:13 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by askewm View Post
We have the subject DP’s on our Radar. Need any information Good or Not Soo Good. Thanks

Be careful with the early years on those, not sure of the year 2012 to 2014 maybe, there was slide out issues on the large slide.
jackreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 03:13 PM   #4

Read my blog on our 2015 Palazzo, it may give you some good questions to ask. Not bashing on Thor, just the one we had. I am sure they have some good product.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/blogs/mew...-boerne-79793/

Several entries on this blog. I kept a log of the issues and how the dealership took care of us.

Good luck.
MEWright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:17 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by askewm View Post
Lots of bang for the buck. Happy with ours. make sure slide has 3trax system!
iluvuk is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
thor